💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Empire (Season 2 to Premiere 23/09)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Vernier

Caught up with the 3rd ep. Naomi, ha cameo :queenga:

The prayer scene where Cookie clocked Anika was life :giveup:

Jamal dragging his dad twice in one episode :legend: Good to see him be brave enough and cut the strings. Inb4 his hot boyfriend was only there for the money and leaves him :flop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Caught up with the 3rd ep. Naomi, ha cameo :queenga:

The prayer scene where Cookie clocked Anika was life :giveup:

Jamal dragging his dad twice in one episode :legend: Good to see him be brave enough and cut the strings. Inb4 his hot boyfriend was only there for the money and leaves him :flop:

NWdKAvI.gif

qt7kPVo.gif

lkEERj2.gif

YAss this scene was life :legend:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Vernier

NWdKAvI.gif

qt7kPVo.gif

lkEERj2.gif

YAss this scene was life :legend:

Omg bless you :giveup: I was looking for gifs of this, when she says "halleluyah" :air:

Blue Jeans

Tonight's episode was okay

I loved the flirt part between Lucious and Cookie, I kinda ship them, "Bye Baby" "Baby?" "Bye Baby mamma" :flutter:

Poor Jamal tho and his apartment, but i love the fact that he's not backing down he fights for what he wants, and I feel like Lucious sees himself in him when it comes to music.

and Cookie is flawless as ever

tumblr_nix3nh1aFJ1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Vernier

Cookie going undercover to go see that guy's mum :air:

Also, what does Jamal's boyfriend do tbh, does he just sit in that house all day? :rip: Inb4 he ends up leaving him now that Jamal isn't rich anymore

And I feel like Jamal is expressing his obvious mommy issues by his relationship with Naomi's character :rip:

Can't remember the last time a new show kept growing with each ep :legend:

Blue Jeans

Just watched the first episode and I'm hooked!

Yayy :party:

the pilot is really good, after watching it i was ready to watch the next episode like :excited2:

As I predicted :sis:

FOX tv show ññ‚¬Å“Empireññ‚¬ adds Denzel Washington, Mariah Carey, Foxy Brown, Patti Labelle, and more to the cast!!!

film-maker-lee-daniels-mariah-carey.jpg

http://thekingtonioteaparty.com/2015/01/fox-tv-show-empire-adds-daniel-washington-mariah-carey-foxy-brown-patti-labelle-and-more-to-the-cast/

Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey, Snoop Dogg, Raven Symone, Patti LaBelle, Courtney Love, and Foxy Brown and Denzel Washington.

ññ‚¬Å“Denzel hasnññ‚¬ñ„±t done television in 30 years. But he saw the pilot and said, ññ‚¬ËƓIññ‚¬ñ„±ve got to be a part of this.ññ‚¬ Daniels confirmed and even took to Instagram to share some personal snaps of some of the upcoming guests that will appear this season.

YAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!! S L A Y!!!!!!!!!!  :excited:

Happy also for the other name like Lenny :sara: Denzel, Raven, ecc. 

Blue Jeans

As I predicted :sis:

FOX tv show ññ‚¬Å“Empireññ‚¬ adds Denzel Washington, Mariah Carey, Foxy Brown, Patti Labelle, and more to the cast!!!

film-maker-lee-daniels-mariah-carey.jpg

http://thekingtonioteaparty.com/2015/01/fox-tv-show-empire-adds-daniel-washington-mariah-carey-foxy-brown-patti-labelle-and-more-to-the-cast/

Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey, Snoop Dogg, Raven Symone, Patti LaBelle, Courtney Love, and Foxy Brown and Denzel Washington.

ññ‚¬Å“Denzel hasnññ‚¬ñ„±t done television in 30 years. But he saw the pilot and said, ññ‚¬ËƓIññ‚¬ñ„±ve got to be a part of this.ññ‚¬ Daniels confirmed and even took to Instagram to share some personal snaps of some of the upcoming guests that will appear this season.

YAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!! S L A Y!!!!!!!!!!  :excited:

Happy also for the other name like Lenny :sara: Denzel, Raven, ecc. 

Get BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© too and i'm slayed for life :nooo:

Blue Jeans

I love how you just snubbed Rita :rip:

Archived