Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Nintendsters (Official Nintendo Base Thread)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

The Splatoon demo was a lot of fun

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

one week later :Jase:

I think Nintendo is gonna pump a lot of resources into this game, like they are doing with Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8, except I think they are gonna do it for free.
This is one of the first major releases of a new IP by Nintendo since forever, and they want it to succeed. I think I'll probably end up getting it in August or so, when more content has been added. Though they might give something to players who bought it sooner, you never know.

The graphics are reminiscent of Super Mario Sunshine but Super Mario Sunshine was one of the best looking games of it's generation and Splatoon definitely looks better so I'll take it.

Treasure Tracker was a really short game, and the multiplayer of this game will give 10x the amount of gameplay to even a casual player. The single player alone equals what Treasure Tracker offered in terms of length.

I was working during every testfire event -_-

​Yup! just the amount of promo they put into it pre-lauch was amazing! but at first myself and my boyfriend where sceptical, since it really just did seem like Nintendo's attempt at a shooter/paintball game but I'm impressed...heck I got it at launch and can't wait to have time off work to play it more!

There most definitely going to SSB4 and MK8 way with DLC but there trying a tactic Sony and Microsoft should try as well, which is instead of stripping a game and adding content that should be there upon the games launch, and add it later as payed for DLC...gradually add free DLC to keep the games momentum and interest going. Which I find extremly clever and I think it will be a success! 

The graphic at first glanced exactly that reminded me of a GC game so instinctively brought me to assume it be cheaply made.

While they announced a bit on what the DLC would be and looking forward to when they do add more game modes (which will bring allot more customisation to the online multilayer) as well as more content..i'm impressed on the Amiibo's contribution to the game which each amiibo let's your replay all the main story mode but with a different weapon each custom to the amiibo (inkling boy the roller, girl the snipper and the squid a faster gun) you can also unlock custom outfits which are pretty cool. the clothing options in the stores at the moment are extremely limited however! but I like that they help customize your character like swimming faster with a certain shirt on or having your ink recharge faster with different shoes. 

there's allot of potential  and so far reviews are amazing for it! it beat  SSB4 and MK8 in amazon pre-orders. Really good addition for Nintendo!

Side note if your unsure on waiting until August for more content there is plenty now if you can feed of the online 4X4 option but the story mode is easilly 3-5 hours if you go at it none stop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Darcklighter22

Anyone else having connection issues with Splatoon? I love the game other than that. but it makes it hard to not get angry at the constant game drop when in Ranked or just normal online turf war. Specially that they had to delay the Splatfest until July 4th because of problems with the Japanese version of the festival. And that there suppose to in August add more modes (one being online multi player which they need to address there server issues if they want it to work at all. Since the game has allot of potential!)  ...kinda had to rant a bit about that sorry :sweat:

Also is it just me or all physical rewards for Club Nintendo gone other than the digital downloads for the games? (kinda waited until last minute to get anything) 

• 2 weeks later...
mister max

ggd isnt avaible on my 3DS :noparty:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• 4 weeks later...
uo111

Dragon Quest 11 "may" come to the NX. (Which was originally, "will" come to the NX, but they backtracked).

Which means the NX is gonna be on par with the PS4 and Xboxone in processing power, unless they mean they Nintendo 3ds version, which wouldn't make sense.

And that game is coming out next year, which means the NX is either gonna come out next year, or Dragon Quest 11 for the NX is gonna be released much later.

I do like Dragon Quest but I'm more interested in what this means for Zelda and the Wii U. No way a console with that processing power is not gonna take over the Wii U. Hopefully it will play Wii U games too, considering it's supposed to be a 2-in-1 home and portable console, so the Wii U control scheme could make sense there. But that seems like I'm asking for too much.

Haroon

I don't know much about the NX but maybe these games will be coming out for both consoles :shrug: I don't like how Nintendo's always playing catch up when it comes to processing power and graphics and stuff :giveup: 

retroglamx

I am eternally concerned about the next zelda game. We have ZERO news. :deadbanana:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

I am eternally concerned about the next zelda game. We have ZERO news. :deadbanana:

Look at the bright side.

What we have seen is just the tip of the iceberg, and it was already looking pretty good. .

Redstreak

I still haven't watched this years E3 because of all the things I have heard about it :toofunny:

Haroon

I still haven't watched this years E3 because of all the things I have heard about it :toofunny:

The Smash news was the most exciting for me :laughga: Not sure if I'm excited about any upcoming games besides Zelda :shrug: Still waiting for an open-world Mario game :giveup: 

Redstreak

The Smash news was the most exciting for me :laughga: Not sure if I'm excited about any upcoming games besides Zelda :shrug: Still waiting for an open-world Mario game :giveup: 

How can you not be excited for Happy Home Designer??? :giveup: 

i actually want the mario maker game, and Splatoon was a lot of fun but I haven't bought it yet.

Haroon

How can you not be excited for Happy Home Designer??? :giveup: 

i actually want the mario maker game, and Splatoon was a lot of fun but I haven't bought it yet.

What's that? :duck: 

Yeah the Mario Maker looked fun but I'm better at playing through levels than creating :rip: Splatoon I'm on the fence about, the reviews haven't got me wanting it that much :sweat: 

Archived