Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Spotify Charts Discussion - track Gaga's plays on Spotify here!

Blank Space

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think every 10 plays counts as 1 sale?

So...if you wanna support your fave, buy the album but then listen to it on Spotify. :haha:

Thanks so much for taking the time to take over this thread, Sam Smith!

100 streams count as 1 sale according to Nielsen Soundscan and the RIAA in the U.S.

The U.K's OOC and BPI use the same conversion method. 

So this is around 800,000 sales added to Applause and around 600,000 added to DWUW, both WW.

CaliLilMonster

I used to keep Gaga streaming on Spotify all day on my old iPod when G.U.Y. was getting sent to radio. Just hoping I was helping it chart better...  :emo:

Now I have a playlist of 2-3 artists with mostly Gaga I put on when I'm not using Spotify. I now do 99% of my music listening on Spotify now that I have premium. I'm Focusing on Applause, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and G.U.Y.

Blank Space

I used to keep Gaga streaming on Spotify all day on my old iPod when G.U.Y. was getting sent to radio. Just hoping I was helping it chart better...  :emo:

Now I have a playlist of 2-3 artists with mostly Gaga I put on when I'm not using Spotify. I now do 99% of my music listening on Spotify now that I have premium. I'm Focusing on Applause, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and G.U.Y.

Good! :party:

JusKeepBreathin

I used to keep Gaga streaming on Spotify all day on my old iPod when G.U.Y. was getting sent to radio. Just hoping I was helping it chart better... :emo:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Yeah I have it on my tablet too. I wish all these new rules for counting albums were in play back when Applause, DWUW and G.U.Y. came out.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

If I'm not mistaken, her Top 10 doesn't change since October. Then DWUW was #1, Applause #2, Poker Face #3 and Telephone #4.

R6p50nl.jpg

I have Applause at 80,709,646 not a bad change for 7 days, but if we want her album to start charting everywhere we need to start streaming her music more.  For every 100 people that stream the complete ARTPOP album once = one album sale according to SEA,

15 Tracks x 100 People = 1500 streams or 1 Album sale. Let me know if my math is wrong lol.

Blank Space

I have Applause at 80,709,646 not a bad change for 7 days, but if we want her album to start charting everywhere we need to start streaming her music more.  For every 100 people that stream the complete ARTPOP album once = one album sale according to SEA,

15 Tracks x 100 People = 1500 streams or 1 Album sale. Let me know if my math is wrong lol.

Comeback tomorrow, I will do full cycle update for 7 days! :) TFM,TF,BTW,AP,C2C updates. 

JusKeepBreathin

Comeback tomorrow, I will do full cycle update for 7 days! :) TFM,TF,BTW,AP,C2C updates. 

Thank you love. I will be here tomorrow. 

Blank Space

Thank you love. I will be here tomorrow. 

If you can, please stream Applause or any other Gagz song on Spotify today, so it will increase numbers for tomorrows update :emma:

JusKeepBreathin

If you can, please stream Applause or any other Gagz song on Spotify today, so it will increase numbers for tomorrows update :emma:

I currently am streaming Applause. I will add Anyting Goes from C2C.

Blank Space
I currently am streaming Applause. I will add Anyting Goes from C2C.
better stream her singles or ARTPOP its better

KingOfSpain

Almost 600K plays in a week is very good for a song released like 16 months ago and a finished tour imo  :yes:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived