Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Spotify Charts Discussion - track Gaga's plays on Spotify here!

Blank Space

Featured Posts

Blank Space

Added Cheek 2 Cheek!

Great thread :lollipop:

I've been paying attention on Gaga's Spotify numbers since the beggining of 2012, when I joined. Can't wait to track them,

I'm literally listening to music on Spotify 24/7

That's great, but I have talked with many stans and fans that about 60% of them are listening through iTunes, so that's a bad thing, they say they don't like Spotify for some reason, that's why Gaga's streams are low...And they showed me huge numbers on iTunes, their play counter...  :fat:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

If I'm not mistaken, her Top 10 doesn't change since October. Then DWUW was #1, Applause #2, Poker Face #3 and Telephone #4.

R6p50nl.jpg

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Blank Space

If I'm not mistaken, her Top 10 doesn't change since October. Then DWUW was #1, Applause #2, Poker Face #3 and Telephone #4.

R6p50nl.jpg

Yes, you are right, I'm checking this everyday!

KingOfSpain

Added Cheek 2 Cheek!

That's great, but I have talked with many stans and fans that about 60% of them are listening through iTunes, so that's a bad thing, they say they don't like Spotify for some reason, that's why Gaga's streams are low...And they showed me huge numbers on iTunes, their play counter...  :fat:

I have made like 30 playlists, it's really easy to find and organize music there tbh

I don't understand why people use other digital platforms  :smh:

TF, TFM and BTW numbers are low compared to ARTPOP's because Spotify wasn't the big thing it is now back in 2009-2010-2011. Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance or Born This Way would have more than 200,000,000 plays if the same amount of people using Spotify now would have done the same thing back those days. 

I'm doing this with 4 different gadgets: PC, iPad, my iPhone and mothers smartphone! :teehee: it's second day I'm doing this  :spin:

:lmao: You've reached maximum Stan Stream level.

Blank Space

I have made like 30 playlists, it's really easy to find and organize music there tbh

I don't understand why people use other digital platforms  :smh:

TF, TFM and BTW numbers are low compared to ARTPOP's because Spotify wasn't the big thing it is now back in 2009-2010-2011. Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance or Born This Way would have more than 200,00,000 plays if the same amount of people using Spotify now would have done the same thing back those days. 

:tea:

:lmao: You've reached maximum Stan Stream level.

Almost, I need my fathers phone to reach max.  :rockstar: he does not let me use it  :emo:

KingOfSpain

Well in fact I'm doing it right now

w2EOrpv.jpg  ;) 

Almost, I need my fathers phone to reach max.  :rockstar: he does not let me use it  :emo:

:lmao:

Buy a new phone. Buy 10, 20. Only pay shipping once!

Blank Space

Well in fact I'm doing it right now

w2EOrpv.jpg  ;) 

Stan a bit.  :kisses:

can we gather all U.S monsters and see the impact that we can do

These things are not successful because not many want to participate.  :oops:

:lmao:

Buy a new phone. Buy 10, 20. Only pay shipping once!

I think it's enough for now, will wait for new material.  :lolgaga:

Bordeciel

Congrats on new thread :party:

Now waiting for Applause to reach 100 millions and new lead to smash :hor:

Blank Space

Does it count as a stream when im using the offline mode?
Yes, I have red on Spotify that they add your offline plays once you go online they credit plays to the artists otherwise who would know what to pay and whom to pay, so yeah if you stream Gaga offline, she still gets your streams, even if offline. :)

Congrats on new thread :party:

Now waiting for Applause to reach 100 millions and new lead to smash :hor:

Thanks! :)

Runway

Yes, I have red on Spotify that they add your offline plays once you go online they credit plays to the artists otherwise who would know what to pay and whom to pay, so yeah if you stream Gaga offline, she still gets your streams, even if offline. :)

Thanks! :)

Yay thanks :party:

Archived