Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Top 10s for Artists That Debuted in the 21st Century

Arturo

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Lol okay, I just didn't know cuz that was his independent release without any singles and his 2000, was know as his major label debut with his first singles. Kinda like how Charli XCX put out an album when she was 14.

He gets disqualifed for same reason as BEP - flop singles in  late 90's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_discography

Lol sucks to flop

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems debatable to disqualify the likes of BEP and 50 Cent, but not Beyonce and Timberlake who were major stars as part of groups.

Arturo

Also 50 Cent has 13, and he debuted in the 21st century. Im a chart nerd so I'm just trying to help grow your already impressive list!

Yeah, as Craig pointed out, he debuted in the 90's but if you find more that I may have missed, please let me know. Thanks for trying to help out :) 

DiscoHeaven23

Yeah, as Craig pointed out, he debuted in the 90's but if you find more that I may have missed, please let me know. Thanks for trying to help out :)

Yes def I'm wicked impressed with your thoroughness. I've made my way over to Ashanti and Ja Rule so Ill prob have some numbers for you in a sec. I know Ashanti is 21st century, I'll check Ja Rule.

Arturo

Are non-Americans disqualified for foreign releases before 2000?

Like Shakira, her English debut was 21st century.

I looked at her discography and decided not to include her.

DiscoHeaven23

Ashanti is 10. Fabulous is 5. I'm just gunna make a list and get back to you if I find more later lol.

Gagaloo911

Nothing could be done about MTN or GUY, but goddamn it DWUW :giveup: you could've been top 10 with a video

Pretty good individual track record tbh. Only 2 of Gaga's singles totally missed the top 10.

And only 2 had features (JD and Telephone) unless I'm missing one, which makes it all the better.

Slaying without features, the true Queen :gaga:

Arturo

Ashanti is 10. Fabulous is 5. I'm just gunna make a list and get back to you if I find more later lol.

Added :)

DiscoHeaven23

Okay here's some expansion for yaa. The only one that you may have to look at for qualification is Sean Paul.

***cat dolls 4

Sean Paul 8

Akon 14

T-Pain 14

Flo Rida 9

David Guetta 5

Kelly Clarkson 10

Jay Sean 4

B.O.B 4

Nelly 14

Arturo

Okay here's some expansion for yaa. The only one that you may have to look at for qualification is Sean Paul.

***cat dolls 4

Sean Paul 8

Akon 14

T-Pain 14

Flo Rida 9

David Guetta 5

Kelly Clarkson 10

Jay Sean 4

B.O.B 4

Nelly 14

Thank you! I added all of them. Just made a correction with T-Pain who has 15.

Lot of hip-hoppers on that list who haven't had a Top 10 since the 00's.

Aren't likely to have another. Which shows why some black rap fans are so bitter about Iggy.

2004 was Peak Rap/R&B.

If the listed was just artists who began this decade (2010-14), would anyone qualify except One Direction and Ariana? Last 3 years haven't been good for stringing hits together.

Archived