Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is it time for a Greatest Hits collection?

Spanish Eyes

Featured Posts

Spanish Eyes

Since she is planning to take time off and write music, we can expect very little to happen in 2015 in terms of Gaga. But, what if she took the best song among the new material she's writing and released it as a single for a greatest hits album. Pink did it. (Raise Your Glass) Madonna did it. (Vogue) Gaga has exactly 15 pop singles, so adding an original song or two would give us a lovely 17. Also, new material would help tide the fans over until the new album. Likewise, if the song(s) is a hit, then it could reinvigorate interest in Gaga among the GP.

Thoughts?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's kind of too soon honestly. But again,Madonna had 5 albums out before releasing "The Immaculate Collection",so maybe it isn't too soon? Who knows. It's up to Gaga.

Arturo

Yes. I would hope that the original song on that Greatest Hits compilation doesn't flop because that really would be embarrassing :toofunny:

Prismatic

Yes. After the Greatest Hit, she can totally start over and reinvent herself and become the true Queen of Pop and bring so many things into pop culture and influencing every single flops. :legend:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Out of the 15 songs, 12 of them were top 10 hits, one being at the bare cutoff. She should have one more era beforehand.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

I don't know if gaga will ever put out a greatest hits collection. she don't seem like the kind of artist that would do that. I don't want her to put out a greatest hits collection, it just seems kind of cheap. their are some people that never do that.

Spanish Eyes

Yes. After the Greatest Hit, she can totally start over and reinvent herself and become the true Queen of Pop and bring so man things into pop culture and influencing every single flops. :legend:

Exactly! 

exoskeleton123

I think after album #5 she should do a greatest hits. 

It would have  songs from

TF

TFM

BTW

AP

C2C

LG5 

+ 5 new songs

RAMROD

Altjough I eill ended up buying it but,

Lawwd no.

I hope she won't do any Best album for a long time.

Unless asked by label,

an artist that putting out Greatest Hits to fill up the gap are lazy imho.

That is not very Gaga,

since she always said she is constantly making new music.

If she wanna take a time off.

By all means take it.

But please don't shove us a Greatest Hits with 2-3 new or previously unreleased songs and 5 new remixes as a mean to keep the fans busy.

That kind of quick money grab is not cool.

A greatest hits supposef to tell your legacy over the years in the business.

Let's say for someone like Cher, Bruce Springsteen, Sting, Elton John, Billy Joel, etc.

It is still far away for Gaga to make one.

She barely got enough memorable songs that are known as soon as you listen to its intro aside of what she have put out in and around 2008-early 2011.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived