Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Nicki Minaj - Pinkprint short film

Ladey Gagz

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

oh my god, this was phenomenal. this **** was real, everyone, i'm shaking, this was incredibly beautiful. i can't deal with anything right now, i might cry :cry:

operating from another world

Psychedelic

It bored me at times, but it's beautiful, pasionate and really moving... the songs she chose slay, mostly Grand Piano!!! :worship:

SEVDALIZA

What is this?

Oh. It's Nicki again and her tpp promo. Unfortunately it'll still not help boost her album sales. :madge:

Like, I'm not even gonna argue, but for once, let go of all the bitterness you have towards her. This is a beautiful piece, at least give it a chance before you shoot it down so quickly. It's not all about sales, you know? This is art and authenticity right there. Seriously, just enjoy it. You'll see you'll be a happier person if you enjoy art instead of trying to belittle the artist based on commercial success. :hug:

Ladey Gagz

Part 3 had me crying :emo:

Part 1 was good

Part 2 was meh

I LOVE the direction Nicki is going. After Anaconda, this is a really good move imo.

Ladey Gagz

This is a beautiful piece, at least give it a chance before you shoot it down so quickly. It's not all about sales, you know? This is art and authenticity right there. Seriously, just enjoy it. You'll see you'll be a happier person if you enjoy art instead of trying to belittle the artist based on commercial success. :hug:

One of the best post on GGD I've seen tbh :worship2: Lemme just save this post

I liked it.

It was really good, plus the album is amazing. 

Good job Nicki.  :applause:

Is now on her VEVO channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QluZ-lhAMe0

SEVDALIZA

I liked it.

It was really good, plus the album is amazing. 

Good job Nicki.  :applause:

Is now on her VEVO channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QluZ-lhAMe0

Wait, that's not even her VEVO, it's her personal account. Why do I feel like she released this on her own with no permission? F*ck yes, Nic, music not the bling :applause:

Luv u Sum

It got kinda disappointing during I lied but it really made up for it in grand piano! Wow it was amazing.

Side note: It seems we are getting a video for every song...do you think that will happen?

Wait, that's not even her VEVO, it's her personal account. Why do I feel like she released this on her own with no permission? F*ck yes, Nic, music not the bling :applause:

omg what's wrong with my eyes tonight.  :flop:

Archived