💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's #1s of the decade so far (2010-present)

Mills

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Style+Sombebody don't deserve their positions. Trap Queen and GDFR need to go away cause they're basic trash. FourFiveSeconds deserves more from radio tbh, it's #5 on iTunes. Thinking Out Loud and Uptown Funk should go away too. They've been in the top 10 for like 4 months :deadbanana: 

Love Me Like You Do and Earned It both deserve to be #1

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

Omg trap queen is slayingggggg :applause:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Rat Boy

Slay King Bruno with your criticality acclaimed hit Uptown Funk! Haters can stay pressed.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

But Uptown Funk is not even that good ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

Who keeps on buying Uptown Funk and who keeps on listening to it on Spotify and TIDAL? It's not January anymore  ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

If a song like Uptown Funk dethrones Mariah and Boyz II Men, I will forever hate Ronson and Mars for creating such mediocrity that is unfathomably able to spend 16 plus weeks at No. 1  ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

​I still enjoy Uptown Funk. It's way better than any hit Mariah or Boyz ever had.

80's funk > 90's R&B.

Fame Romance

Slay King Bruno with your criticality acclaimed hit Uptown Funk! Haters can stay pressed.

​UF is not a bad song in my opinion, it was mostly critically acclaimed for its catchy and well-produced sound, but its lyrical content is senseless, I mean

Girls hit your hallelujah (whuoo)
Girls hit your hallelujah (whuoo)
Girls hit your hallelujah (whuoo)
‘Cause Uptown Funk gon’ give it to you
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don’t believe me just watch (come on)
Don’t believe me just watch
Hey, hey, hey, oh!

chris777

​I know that but anybody can do well on itunes. Being number one on itunes isnt exactly something to gloat around about. Do What u want was number one on itunes and look how that turned out. Not saying shes flopping but its just funny that the rihanna navy kept bragging that this era will be her best and shes coming for blood when in reality its been a total disaster. On atrl they kept saying BBHMM will debut NUMBER ONE on BILLBOARD HOT 200 on its first week and now it ended up barely reaching top 10 http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_rofl.gif  

​Do What U Want was #1 on iTunes due to pre-orders. Not everybody goes #1 on iTunes. Gaga didn't do it with pure sales last era, she had pre-orders.

I’m too hot (hot damn)
Called a police and a fireman
I’m too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire man

Those are pretty clever lyrics. Of all the songs competing with it, only Hozier's Take Me To Church stood out lyrically.

​and applause debuted higher on its first week with almost the same situation. Your point? :rip:

but ​applause was hyped, had full week sales and radio support + streams. :roll:

• 1 month later...

Chart highlights this week:

Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again', featuring Charlie Puth, becomes the 22nd single this decade so far to top the Billboard Hot 100 chart for at least 6 weeks, tying itself with the likes of Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' and Katy Perry's 'California Gurls' among the songs with the 7th most weeks atop the said chart. 5 more other songs spent 6 weeks at #1 since 2010.

Furthermore, the single from the soundtrack of the world's 4th highest-grossing film of all time, 'Furious 7', hits a 7th consecutive week as the country's best-selling digital song. That's so far the fifth longest reign this decade, a tie with four other singles, including Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space'.

And speaking of Taylor, she's expected to be back at #1 and end SYA's run with her latest single, 'Bad Blood', featuring Kendrick Lamar, by the week ending of May 24th, at least on Digital Songs. It'll be her 10th #1 there for a chart record to finally break her tie with rumoured rival Katy Perry. Expect more chart history-breaking for Taylor come next week. Why? For one, because there's certainly no 'bad blood' between her and dominating the Billboard charts. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6568983/wiz-khalifa-hot-100-taylor-swift-bbmas

Wet Fire

How effortlessly Lady Gaga dominated the Dance charts!!! :applause:

Archived