Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's #1s of the decade so far (2010-present)

Mills

Featured Posts

Der Meister

4 million white little girls and their moms… It's the same public that buys Frozen and Prism. I'm not surprised!  :laughga:

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 million white little girls and their moms… It's the same public that buys Frozen and Prism. I'm not surprised!  :laughga:

prism only sold like 3 m ww tho 

TimisaMonster

Idgi

Oh the little girl demographic. Relentless :applause:

Idgi

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SlayedForTheGod

ya'll are so childish. "too plain and bland" "teeney boppers and their moms" NO. Literally everyone is listening to this album. It is a talent to be able to write music that will appeal to a wide audience and she has it.like damn. get off your artistic musical high horse and just deal with it. Its a GREAT album. not everything has to be high brow or forward thinking. 

Congrats to her, even if it seems that beside sales there's nothing interesting in this era like an amazing performance, visuals, vocals, ecc, it's all about the record sales, but slay :applause:

Bleachella

4 million white little girls and their moms… It's the same public that buys Frozen and Prism. I'm not surprised! :laughga:

I bought it so I beg to differ :giggle:

Cody Draco

Idgi

And the mom demographic and the teen girl demographic and the non-straight boy demographic and the closeted fan demographic of straight boys. :fan:

• Mills pinned and unpinned this topic

Archived