Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who in Germany wants my LMZ merch for free?

OpusDiaboli666

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

This generations Gandhi. :legend:

Hahaha, it's really just lying around at home in my closet so..

I'm sorry guys but I'm sticking with the shipping to Germany..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
forslayage

As I think that this is pretty amazing of you I would like to gift someone an Eau De Gaga Perfume 30ML. I will ship the perfume worldwide. This is as I already said pretty amazing. Things like this should happen too so I am bandwagoning. I will randomly choose someone until tomorrow too.

:saira:

I LOVE YOU PLEASE ME EMEMEMEEME PLEASE I WILL DEVOTE MY LIFE TO U

Taylor Gaga

Wow this is really nice of you!  :wub:

I always wanted to own a tour-book but was not able to buy it at the artRave in cologne because I had no money left. And when I tried buying it online it did not work or was too expensive. 

As I think that this is pretty amazing of you I would like to gift someone an Eau De Gaga Perfume 30ML. I will ship the perfume worldwide. This is as I already said pretty amazing. Things like this should happen too so I am bandwagoning. I will randomly choose someone until tomorrow too.

:saira:

ooh! I would really like this! And I am from the UK so I would love merch, its not too far away from Germany either :classy:

OpusDiaboli666

I collect the tour books but couldn't get the tour book for artRAVE and I don't have that much money to spend so that I could buy it on ebay nor do we celebrate Christmas so that I could get it as a present. I don't want you to feel pity for me since I'm not dying for this book and it's a nice gesture of you regardless of who gets it :asia:

Congratulations, you won! Assuming you live in Germany of course! Send me your adress via pm and it might arrive before Xmas.

Merry Xmas!

AndrewGr

wow. I already have it, but I just wanted to say that this is really amazing. :D :) 

barnabesk

Congratulations, you won! Assuming you live in Germany of course! Send me your adress via pm and it might arrive before Xmas.

Merry Xmas!

YOU'RE THE BEST. Thank you so much!!! Your karma did not only boost +1 but I will be grateful. Let me know if you need my help sometime :)

OpusDiaboli666

Thank you:-)

I just saw that there is still glitter and confetti left in the bag, I left it there..thought you didn't mind and also I included the tickets so that you know from where it was and that it's really from that show:-)

barnabesk

Thank you:-)

I just saw that there is still glitter and confetti left in the bag, I left it there..thought you didn't mind and also I included the tickets so that you know from where it was and that it's really from that show:-)

that's really nice of you! It'll feel like you took the atmosphere and amazingness of artRAVE and put it into this bag to let me revive the uniqueness of experiencing Gaga live.

Thank you :kissga:

OpusDiaboli666

that's really nice of you! It'll feel like you took the atmosphere and amazingness of artRAVE and put it into this bag to let me revive the uniqueness of experiencing Gaga live.

Thank you :kissga:

That's a little what the bag looks like yeah:-) you're very welcome..so excited to send it to you tomorrow

Archived