💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who in Germany wants my LMZ merch for free?

OpusDiaboli666

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

I´m feeling a little Christmassy and I have two packages anyway, I don´t need to keep both.

Package includes the tote bag, the hardcover tour book, bubble gun and the laminated tour reminder thingy. It´s from the last Artrave in Paris.

So explain to me why you want it and I´ll decide tomorrow. You don´t have to pay for anything I´ll also pay for the shipping.

I´d like to give it to someone who really wants this but doesn´t have the money to buy it themselves or maybe wasn´t even able to attend an Artrave due to whatever reason.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
forslayage

this is the nicest thing anyone has done that i have at least seen on ggd! Also I don't live in germany lol but I would pay for shipping or something. :)

edit: also, i did go to the seattle artrave, but didnt get any merch in the end because the lines were too long :(

OpusDiaboli666

Aaaaw thx you guys..that's sweet..if no one from Germany wants it I could send it somewhere else..But I thought it would be a little complicated to transfer money just for the shipping and customs may take the bubble gun away that's why I thought I'll give it to someone in my country.

Thank you for saying all these nice things.

OpusDiaboli666

You arre soooo Sweet. :hug: there should be more people in the world like you

Aaaaw don't make me cry:-) thx

Amen Fashion

Wow this is really nice of you!  :wub:

I always wanted to own a tour-book but was not able to buy it at the artRave in cologne because I had no money left. And when I tried buying it online it did not work or was too expensive. 

As I think that this is pretty amazing of you I would like to gift someone an Eau De Gaga Perfume 30ML. I will ship the perfume worldwide. This is as I already said pretty amazing. Things like this should happen too so I am bandwagoning. I will randomly choose someone until tomorrow too.

:saira:

I always wanted to own a tour-book but was not able to buy it at the artRave in cologne because I had no money left. And when I tried buying it online it did not work or was too expensive. 

As I think that this is pretty amazing of you I would like to gift someone an Eau De Gaga Perfume 30ML. I will ship the perfume worldwide. This is as I already said pretty amazing. Things like this should happen too so I am bandwagoning. I will randomly choose someone until tomorrow too.

ME ME ME PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT NOT GET IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY (JANUARY 29TH) SO I'D REALLY LIKE TO HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

unchaudbaise

How inspiring! A nice act leading into another nice act! 

I'm so excited to sample the Eau de Gaga perfume! I couldn't imagine possibly receiving it earlier than I originally thought! When the Fame was released, my best friend was in London on vacation and she got lucky and scored a sample of the perfume from Harrod's before it was released in the US and brought some back for me. Now, she's been dying (as have I) to smell Eau de Gaga and this would be the perfect chance for me to pay her back! Please consider me when making your decision! :)

ithinkweed

How about Lithuania? :hor: It's not that far away. I'd love to have it, she didn't come to my country with artRAVE and it was too expensive for us to travel to a foreign country just for the show :emo: + my birthday is coming :teehee:

Archived