💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Extra artrave merch

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

I'm interested in the bubble gun if the OP isn't. My merch was mailed to me, and I don't think they could include it. :giveup:

I got my merch at my show and they didn't include it. I don't think the bubble gun was always given.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two HARDCOVER artRave programs and i'm thinking about selling them for $50 each(since $25 is the price for the regular one)

I also have two artRave tote bags that came with the VIP packages, those i'm selling for $15 each.

nyYWNgv.jpg

high heeled fem

I still fantasize almost daily about attending the BTWB :(

same :emo: 

we will see it one day :) yr fav bits?

panosmonster

I have two HARDCOVER artRave programs and i'm thinking about selling them for $50 each(since $25 is the price for the regular one)

I also have two artRave tote bags that came with the VIP packages, those i'm selling for $15 each.

with shipping?

You have to be kidding me. That will be on ebay for like 10$.

with shipping?

No, shipping is not included. It depends on where you live. I don't know maybe i'll lower the price, i really just wanna get rid of them haha.

panosmonster

No, shipping is not included. It depends on where you live. I don't know maybe i'll lower the price, i really just wanna get rid of them haha.

when you are certain about the price let us know!! ;)

Guy Under You

yes! I'm from australia, so when you know the final price let me know please x

• 4 weeks later...
Guy Under You

does anyone have a LMZ or APZ tote they are wanting to get rid of ? PM me if you have one!

Daenerys

Also if anyone comes across a Small or Medium Lady F**king Gaga tee let me know!!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• 2 weeks later...
moultonlava

Anybody got a spare LED pacifier to share? :giveup:

They don't even say lady gaga on them, if you do a little research you can find them (the exact same model) at like party supply retailers online- I'm not sure but i'd wager the bubble gun is the same story.

They don't even say lady gaga on them, if you do a little research you can find them (the exact same model) at like party supply retailers online- I'm not sure but i'd wager the bubble gun is the same story.

Bubble gun has Lady Gaga's Artrave logo on it , so not quite

Archived