๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Extra artrave merch

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

Luckystef8

If anyone has artrave merch that they no longer want or have extras of, post here what you have to sell because I am trying to find a couple things

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamefatale

If anyone has artrave merch that they no longer want or have extras of, post here what you have to sell because I am trying to find a couple thing

Regarding your signature, how could you have "been monster pit" to canceled shows? Just curious.

don't be a drag

Luckystef8

Regarding your signature, how could you have "been monster pit" to canceled shows? Just curious.

i had GA floor ticket and planned on getting in line earlier and everything

thefamefatale

i had GA floor ticket and planned on getting in line earlier and everything

Okay, but you weren't actually in the monster pit, because the shows never happened, am I correct? It just seems strange you'd write that but it didn't actually happen.

don't be a drag

Luckystef8

Okay, but you weren't actually in the monster pit, because the shows never happened, am I correct? It just seems strange you'd write that but it didn't actually happen.

yeah

Awh give him break! One can only dream of actually experiencing the monster pit if their date was cancelled like a lot of ours were :(

But OP I have an extra bubble gun and hardcover tour book, if you're looking for either of them.

Awh give him break! One can only dream of actually experiencing the monster pit if their date was cancelled like a lot of ours were :(

But OP I have and star bubble blower and hardcover tour book, if you're looking for either of them.

I'm interested in the bubble gun if the OP isn't. My merch was mailed to me, and I don't think they could include it. :giveup:

Luckystef8

But OP I have and star bubble blower and hardcover tour book, if you're looking for either of them.

Thanks but I'm actually looking for the inez and vinoodh shirts and dwuw hatย 

I'm interested in the bubble gun if the OP isn't. My merch was mailed to me, and I don't think they could include it. :giveup:

I have a extra one so you're in luck :hug: PM me!!

Thanks but I'm actually looking for the inez and vinoodh shirts and dwuw hat

No problem, good luck finding them.. Have you checked ebay?

Luckystef8

I have a extra one so you're in luck :hug: PM me!!

No problem, good luck finding them.. Have you checked ebay?

yeah but no luck :(

high heeled fem

who care's he can do he want's, in his heart he went

ย 

bye :awkney:

ย 

Exactly :applause: and they can btwb was legendary tbh

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

ย 

ย 

Seriously, why would you go out of your way to make someone feel bad? He still had tickets for the show nonetheless, and it's sad that he, just like me, and several other monsters, missed out on the spectacle that was the Born This Way Ball. For you to go out of your way and make another Monster feel that way, which is unrelated to the OP, is just rude. Get some class.ย 

ย 

I still fantasize almost daily about attending the BTWB :(ย 

thefamefatale

Seriously, why would you go out of your way to make someone feel bad? He still had tickets for the show nonetheless, and it's sad that he, just like me, and several other monsters, missed out on the spectacle that was the Born This Way Ball. For you to go out of your way and make another Monster feel that way, which is unrelated to the OP, is just rude. Get some class.ย 

You can calm down, all I did was ask a question lmfao. You're funnyย  :giggle:

don't be a drag

Archived