Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

League Of Legends Official Fan Thread

Dodo

Do you like the new summoners rift?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new summoners rift?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont like Bard

​

In my stance, I like how the new champion looks. Cute. bubbly, and fat. I've been trying to get like 500 IP per day just so I can buy this guy on release day. :lolly:

Every support has some cool mechanics. Hopefully Bard could water down the amount of people who use Thresh. 

I personally love Thresh but I can't bear to play a champion who has a 40%+ pick rate :air: 

I play ADC sometimes and I don't like the idea of Bard leaving me alone in lane for 10 minutes against Graves + Leona :/

gunther_btw

ARTPOP2013*********LAN

i case if u wanna add me ** i main velkoz i get like 300 games played with him ***

ARTPOP2013*********LAN

i case if u wanna add me ** i main velkoz i get like 300 games played with him ***

​vel is so underrated. He can literally RIP right through a team with his damage, love him! I hope he doesn't get ruined like Veigar though. 

gunther_btw

yep his true damage is everything ...i can go supp and mid too with him, but now im trying to main cassio its not so hard to learn .do u know evey role?

yep his true damage is everything ...i can go supp and mid too with him, but now im trying to main cassio its not so hard to learn .do u know evey role?

Yes, but I prefer support & mid.

i'm downloading this rn omg :fame:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived