đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

League Of Legends Official Fan Thread

Dodo

Do you like the new summoners rift?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new summoners rift?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

Featured Posts

Is Yasuo good on top lane? I know that he's good on mid, but I already have Ahri for mid and I want some diversity. :emma:

It works but your wind wall is a bit useless because the majority of top laners are melee. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

It works but your wind wall is a bit useless because the majority of top laners are melee. 

Alright thanks. :)

Hecturr

I'm actually worried I might get banned too soon, I've been toxic as hell :toofunny:

as long as you dont get that your recent behaviour is not in line with the summoner's code or something like that you should be fine. I got that 8 times before i got banned :emma:

hey i just found this thread :messga: anyway my IGN is MaryJHolland from SEA server is anyone is even playing on it :foreveralone: maining fizz and love playing mid with random champs

I'll add you tomorrow once I get on my computer x

-

How do you guys feel about the new Ahri splash? :emma:

Ahri_Splash_0.jpg

It's amazing imo. I know a lot of people didn't like it but she looks s-xy and mysterious and I think that represents her very well.

Staryu

How do you guys feel about the new Ahri splash? :emma: 

Ahri_Splash_0.jpg

I like that they tried to make her more "dark", but there's something about this splash art that I really don't like and I can't figure out what it is.

Though I don't really care since I use her popstar skin. :fan:

I like that they tried to make her more "dark", but there's something about this splash art that I really don't like and I can't figure out what it is.

Though I don't really care since I use her popstar skin. :fan:

Her face bothers me, looks like she's about to sneeze. 

hey i just found this thread :messga: anyway my IGN is MaryJHolland from SEA server is anyone is even playing on it :foreveralone: maining fizz and love playing mid with random champs

Adding you x 

NEW ITEM: Zz'rot Portal

zzr.jpg

zzrg.jpg

Hecturr

zzr.jpg

zzrg.jpg

Hm, is this coming in the next update or was it just added on pbe?

Hm, is this coming in the next update or was it just added on pbe?

It's been on PBE for a while, maybe next update (hopefully). Apparently the next update (or the one after that) is going to be huge. Rumor has it that all yordles are getting reworked (visually). 

Tristana in confirmed for one. 

Hecturr

It's been on PBE for a while, maybe next update (hopefully). Apparently the next update (or the one after that) is going to be huge. Rumor has it that all yordles are getting reworked (visually). 

If they mess up ziggs I'm done with League tbh. But excited for the gates and other cool stuff! About time yordles got updated though, i mean some look a lot like they did in S1 :emma:

If they mess up ziggs I'm done with League tbh. But excited for the gates and other cool stuff! About time yordles got updated though, i mean some look a lot like they did in S1 :emma:

Well almost every yordle did not get a texture revamp during the giant one that happened before this season. Teemo is due for one, his shrooms look horrible. 

Universum3 - EUNE

Fav champs - Cassio, Diana, Eve

Fav lane - mid

Ranked - Unranked

Wins - 2.3k

Added to the list :hug: 

Hecturr

Well almost every yordle did not get a texture revamp during the giant one that happened before this season. Teemo is due for one, his shrooms look horrible. 

Added to the list :hug:

I can't wait to see how they update the yordles. Playing this doesn't make more people play teemo tho :emma:

Btw, Who's your fave champ atm guys? :)  

Mine's Annie cus she's op as f0ck

zzr.jpg

zzrg.jpg

looks like it could be used for top lane tanks who want to help a losing lane but not much use after the laning phase tbh  :coffee:

oh no teemo gonna be used so much after the rework im gonna flop so badly

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived