Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Season 6

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will elena die tonight???? :giveup: 

​I think so :noparty: Expecting 45 minutes of Damon-inside-Elena's-head tbh. There's no way they will get rid of Kai and his witch-vamps so quickly, they'll probably be the big bad next season, so I doubt they will be the focus of the episode.

Teal Ambition

will elena die tonight???? :giveup: 

​Yeah probably, I really thought my theory of her leaving town to live a normal life would be true but guess not lol

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Pure Adrenaline

like I said Elana dying is the only way they could make it through with another season without her :neyde:

tho tbh this is the most entertaining season sinse S3 ..... I could still use more Stef and  Car being bAD ass and fck and kill all they eachother :neyde:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Hecturr

I'D LIKE A WARNING NEXT TIME MY FAVE TV SERIES AIRS A 48 MINUTE CRYFEST EPISODE I WENT THROUGH A BOX OF TISSUES WHAT HAS MY LIFE COME TO 

chris777

Omg that season finale. I'm gonna miss Nina so much. I kinda hate the way the deal with Kai. 

But yeah about the finale...

Such a long time since I cried for a tv show this much. 

NucpR9W.gif

I'm sad. The finale made me so sad.

NucpR9W.gif

I'm gonna be so sad for a long time. 

NucpR9W.gif

It was beautiful tho.

NucpR9W.gif

OBEY

BEST ****ING EPISODE EVER

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL NEVER CRIED THAT MUCH

s-KIM-KARDASHIAN-large.jpg

Teal Ambition

Wow i just finished the season finale :giveup: I literally lost it when Stefan picked up Elena's hand and said goodbye, they were always my fave couple :'( They ended it well, it was beautiful.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OBEY

Wow i just finished the season finale :giveup: I literally lost it when Stefan picked up Elena's hand and said goodbye, they were always my fave couple :'( They ended it well, it was beautiful.

theyll see each other in 60 years at least!!!! :lolly: 

Archived