Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Season 6

OBEY

Featured Posts

Kai is genius. He sucking the travelers spell was amazing.

I wonder what he wants with Elena! maybe offer her a deal.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kai is genius. He sucking the travelers spell was amazing.

I wonder what he wants with Elena! maybe offer her a deal.

yes Kai is amazing tbh! he's always surprising me!

when he began to stab Joe i was like  :udidnt:  :udidnt:  :udidnt:

So they can't see Elena and Kai anymore, but Damon heard her knock on the door so she simply has to write him a note and he'll so she dissapear no??? but question is how will she come back? as for Bonnie its time to make her come home tbh

Pure Adrenaline

thank god they made Kai to keep that sinking ship from drowning  :manicure:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I love the new season, I was totally ready to give up the show after the last one that I literally struggled to watch, but this one is really interesting. I always get annoyed when they all decide to do things the hardest way possible which is the source of 99% of their problems, but I guess that's the way it is with these shows. :toofunny: Like this new story line with Caroline's mom, sure it made me sad, but like c'mon. :emma: Y'all know witches, 2000 yo vampires, travel to parallel worlds, the main character died and probably 10 times every season, you literally drag people back from the dead even after you burned their bodies and then somebody gets sick and there's nothing that can be done? :toofunny:

I love the new season, I was totally ready to give up the show after the last one that I literally struggled to watch, but this one is really interesting. I always get annoyed when they all decide to do things the hardest way possible which is the source of 99% of their problems, but I guess that's the way it is with these shows. :toofunny: Like this new story line with Caroline's mom, sure it made me sad, but like c'mon. :emma: Y'all know witches, 2000 yo vampires, travel to parallel worlds, the main character died and probably 10 times every season, you literally drag people back from the dead even after you burned their bodies and then somebody gets sick and there's nothing that can be done? :toofunny:

OMGGGG SO RIGHT THOUGH !

maybe Bonnie could have done something but she's trapped :(

OMGGGG SO RIGHT THOUGH !

maybe Bonnie could have done something but she's trapped :(

Yeah, they need to get her back asap. I never realized how much I love her until she died. :emma: And she's been dead for like 10 episodes, this never happens to the main characters in TVD. lol They need to bring her back faster so she can fix all the messes they've made. :haha:

Yeah, they need to get her back asap. I never realized how much I love her until she died. :emma: And she's been dead for like 10 episodes, this never happens to the main characters in TVD. lol They need to bring her back faster so she can fix all the messes they've made. :haha:

i really hope that when she comes back she starts stepping up for herself. like yes you can still help people and all that stuff but you've been through enough, you sacrificed yourself enough so THINK MORE ABOUT YOU! she has a too big heart tbh!

Pure Adrenaline

I :toofunny: Like this new story line with Caroline's mom, sure it made me sad, but like c'mon. :emma: Y'all know witches, 2000 yo vampires, travel to parallel worlds, the main character died and probably 10 times every season, you literally drag people back from the dead even after you burned their bodies and then somebody gets sick and there's nothing that can be done? :toofunny:

I WAS SOOOOOO MUCH CRINGING AT THIS PART I CAN'T 

literally there are at least 213 ways they could prevent her from dying :dead: but lol

I WAS SOOOOOO MUCH CRINGING AT THIS PART I CAN'T 

literally there are at least 213 ways they could prevent her from dying :dead: but lol

maybe they'll try to save her when the show comes back? i don't know tbh maybe there really isnt a way we don't know we're not vampires :lolgaga:  :giggle:

• 1 month later...

The last episode was so good :giveup:
The ending scene broke my heart :emo:  :emo:  :emo:

Teal Ambition

What did you all think of the latest amazing episode? :popcorn:

Kai is pissing me off so much ugh  :grr:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Kai is pissing me off so much ugh  :grr:

the actor is so hot and like really great at acting! hate him too !

when damon put the stick in elena's body i was like :air:

Pure Adrenaline

I was disappointed that Elena didn't die  :spin:

I'm in love with Kai.  He's so bad but he does it so well.  :giveup:

I enjoyed to see Elena being tortured.  :ohno:

Kai had so much chemistry with Elena (just like he did with Bonnie). The s-xual tension was gold.  :deadbanana:

I'm hoping to see the Bonnie (the best main character on the show) soon. I hope my baby gets out of there. 

Archived