💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Season 6

OBEY

Featured Posts

cropped-the_vampire_diaries_season_6-wid

THE OFFICIAL THREAD OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

season 6

Season five of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES began with a sense of hope for Elena. After a passionate summer with Damon, Elena headed to Whitmore College with Caroline, not knowing that Bonnie sacrificed her life to save Jeremy. As Bonnie’s friends fought to bring her back to life as the Anchor to the Other Side, Stefan had to face-off with his doppelganger Silas, and a newly human Katherine struggled with mortality and motherhood. Damon’s relationship with Elena was put to the test when Enzo, an old vampire friend from Damon’s past, revealed he was still alive and looking for revenge. Stefan and Caroline’s friendship deepened as they stood up to the Travelers, a nomadic witch tribe driven to strip Mystic Falls of magic and cast out its supernatural residents. Finally, with time running low until the inevitable collapse of The Other Side, Damon and Bonnie made the ultimate sacrifice in order to bring back their friends.

Now, months after this devastating tragedy, everyone is dealing with the loss of their loved ones in different ways, some more destructively than others. What happened to Bonnie and Damon, and if they can even be saved, remains a mystery. Meanwhile, their beloved hometown of Mystic Falls continues to be a magic-free zone, protected by a mysterious new community watch program. If there’s any hope of salvaging their former lives, our heroes must find a way to push through their grief and band together. This season will explore themes of loss, denial and what it means to move on in the face of immortality, ultimately begging the age-old question – can you ever really go home again?

1338721641_202098-b169f-52895888-m750x74

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stopped with the ending of season 5  :noparty:

You should watch it again! This season is better than the last two seasons. 

I love Kai, too bad he is evil.  :giveup:

GIRL YOU BETTER START IT AGAIN CAUSE THE SHOW IS GREAT :legend:

i hated season 5 and now the show is way better in my opinion !  :excited: 

great twists, great new stories, complicated relations, hot scenes, new couples, few tears, new amazing villain, the TVD i loved it back let's hope they keep it that way :giveup:

I love Kai, too bad he is evil.  :giveup:

Love the actor! he's hot too!

the villain in season 5 was a mess (i'm talking about Markos the guy with the beard)

now everything seems entertaining this season : i find the Coven of witches story pretty interesting :popcorn:

Also poor Bonnie, the girl can't be happy at all. 

I WAS SO MAD AT LAST EPISODE!

LIKE.... SHE CAN'T GET A BREAK CANT SHE?

she basically suffered more than Elena in the entire series and she's not even whining like Elena does.

she truly became one of my faves since she got through so much slé bonnie!!!

GIRL YOU BETTER START IT AGAIN CAUSE THE SHOW IS GREAT :legend:

i hated season 5 and now the show is way better in my opinion !  :excited: 

great twists, great new stories, complicated relations, hot scenes, new couples, few tears, new amazing villain, the TVD i loved it back let's hope they keep it that way :giveup:

I'm glad to hear that I could give it another chance when I will have a more free time, season 5 was terrible to me, and season 4 was mediocre as well  :fat:

theres a new hottie in town!

here's the actor ! Valextra here's what you're missing :heat:  :lolgaga: 

der-neue-bosewicht-in-der-6-staffel-von-

rs_560x415-141028161400-1024.tvd-kai-chr

I'm glad to hear that I could give it another chance when I will have a more free time, season 5 was terrible to me, and season 4 was mediocre as well  :fat:

you will give it another chance if not i'm coming for ya

tumblr_nca4k12Ka11qzssrlo4_500.gif

theres a new hottie in town!

here's the actor ! Valextra here's what you're missing :heat:  :lolgaga: 

der-neue-bosewicht-in-der-6-staffel-von-

rs_560x415-141028161400-1024.tvd-kai-chr

LOL, he's handsome but not properly my type, but I see that you got how to teas me  :fan:

Love the actor! he's hot too!

the villain in season 5 was a mess (i'm talking about Markos the guy with the beard)

now everything seems entertaining this season : i find the Coven of witches story pretty interesting :popcorn:

Yeah season 5 was a mess, it turned off many because everything was boring, especially the whole Elena and Damon thing, I got sick of them (and I don't even ship Elena and Stefan).

I'm glad they made new and better storylines.

Oh and yes Chris Wood is totally hot.  :heat:

I mean: 

ybeSM29.jpg

:giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:

Teal Ambition

Kind of getting annoyed with the show. I'll admit this season is better than the previous one though.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Oh and yes Chris Wood is totally hot.  :heat:

I mean: 

ybeSM29.jpg

Ok this photo convinced me more :fan:

you will give it another chance if not i'm coming for ya

tumblr_nca4k12Ka11qzssrlo4_500.gif

I was waiting a comment of yours in the Revenge thread about the season finale :sis:

Ok this photo convinced me more :fan:

I was waiting a comment of yours in the Revenge thread about the season finale :sis:

girl i couldnt watch it yet and i have to go to bed :giveup: the struggle is real i'll watch it when i wake up tomorrow too much homework :giveup: i did watch PLL live though!

Kind of getting annoyed with the show. I'll admit this season is better than the previous one though.

i was so annoyed during season 4 tbh :rip:

but now i'm loving it again!

Kai is putting some action, the witches story is interesting, there's some stefan/caroline action

i feel like the writing is back too, Damon's lines are amazing as well this season !

girl i couldnt watch it yet and i have to go to bed :giveup: the struggle is real i'll watch it when i wake up tomorrow too much homework :giveup: i did watch PLL live though!

Stay prepared, I think you're not ready for the finale :fan: 

Teal Ambition

i was so annoyed during season 4 tbh :rip:

but now i'm loving it again!

Kai is putting some action, the witches story is interesting, there's some stefan/caroline action

i feel like the writing is back too, Damon's lines are amazing as well this season !

Yeah the show just kept repeating itself I find. But I do really like the story with Kai, plus he's hot  :wub:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived