đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you really like the whole jazz era?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I am really happy that it's doing commercially well and Gaga is happy now and I really liked the album for a week .But I am not really interested to the music .I adore Gaga's vocals in the songs but I think that jazz is a really boring genre and I dislike the fact that she is only singing covers instead of writing her own songs.I am just waiting for her to get back in pop . What do you think ?Do you like the jazz era?

Ps. I don't want to spread negativity or smth ,I just want to learn what other monsters think about it

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I love jazz and I love some of the songs but overall I think the album was pretty lame. But I'm enjoying it.

Yes, I do. I am not a huge fan of jazz but I love how happy Gaga seems to be and I have to admit that her vocals on the album are amazing. 

Batwings

I don't like jazz music, but I enjoy the album, and I'm loving the era, especially because Gaga seems so happy and rejuvenated in all of her appearances. Also, all of the performances so far have been utterly flawless.

BornSimon

I'll be honest. I love the album, I love her vocals and the interviews are all adorable.

BUT, the performances seem a little limiting for Gaga, like she wishes she could do her thing on stage but she can't.

Also, nothing compares to Gaga being on stage by herself slaying lives in perfect halves. I also miss her on the radio, her music videos, her worldwide promo.

Having said that, this is a perfect way to have her voice grace my ears while I get ready for her next solo album. Seriously, the more music I get, the better.

I'm happy for her and I'm glad people can appreciate her voice, but I'm not a fan of jazz. I would much prefer her to have released C2C than nothing at all, though.

Archived