Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

List of albums w/ the biggest reported WW sales in the Digital Era

Mills

Featured Posts

ARTUNiCORN

Well don't overhype her next album because honestly if she goes gaga again, it wont sell as much as 1989

Who knows... We will see  :yes: But I hope at least  :hehe:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well don't overhype her next album because honestly if she goes gaga again, it wont sell as much as 1989

:air:  :air:

Pain of fame1

:air:  :air:

I mean she can easly pass the 5M mark, and hopefully the 6-8M but 1989 will end up selling like 9-10M

xoxo cupcakke

Some people buy multiple copies of the same album so oULE5Jc.gif

Don't mind if I do Lc2LQEs.gif

You tell them Iggy :lana:

I need the Cheek To Cheek shipments too

You're still being stubborn, aren't you :usrs:

Year after year everyone says sales except Gaga haters and some GGD members :awkney:

I mean she can easly pass the 5M mark, and hopefully the 6-8M but 1989 will end up selling like 9-10M

Okay when are we going to get to the conclusion that sales mean literally nothing. The quality of the music will trump however many sales Taylor Swift can pull from her faux-depressed 13 year old audience. I would rather listen to Jewels N' Drugs and Taylor's last album  :manicure:

HighwayGuy

1989 is nice to listen to, just very overrated :spin:

Most of her sales come from young girls and from the fact noone can legally listen to it without buying it 

Okay when are we going to get to the conclusion that sales mean literally nothing. The quality of the music will trump however many sales Taylor Swift can pull from her faux-depressed 13 year old audience. I would rather listen to Jewels N' Drugs and Taylor's last album  :manicure:

Why are you so pressed about someone's success ? If Gaga has talent and talent is the only thing that matters you why aren't you just shutting your mouth up instead of mocking with someone who is very very successful ? 

And I doubt you listened 1989

Redstreak

There's no way it sold that much. That has to include shipments

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

darkchylde

I can see why someone who likes Iggy wouldn't be into her music, but you don't need to be such a jerk about it

And you can see - 8,6 M people care :fan:

drag ha

Why are you so pressed about someone's success ? If Gaga has talent and talent is the only thing that matters you why aren't you just shutting your mouth up instead of mocking with someone who is very very successful ? 

And I doubt you listened 1989

It was implied that I didn't, I tried listening to the singles she's put out and they tend to get old when you hear them 9 times in an hour on the radio. I wouldn't say i'm pressed at all; i'm questioning a ridiculous reply to a rather unrealistic sales number that probably includes shipments. Does being opinionated =/= pressed?

It was implied that I didn't, I tried listening to the singles she's put out and they tend to get old when you hear them 9 times in an hour on the radio. I wouldn't say i'm pressed at all; i'm questioning a ridiculous reply to a rather unrealistic sales number that probably includes shipments. Does being opinionated =/= pressed?

Implying that her audience is aux-depressed 13 year olds , yeah you seem to be pressed.

Archived