💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrate ARTPOP - share your artRAVE memories!

Sunny

Featured Posts

derbloodbruder

I got to see her in Seoul for the AIA festival. The stage had no catwalks and only included the main stage and she didn't perform full length for a lot of the songs due to the time constraint but it was still the best show I had ever seen. It was the first time I got to see Gaga since being a fan from 2008 and I literally think I was transported out of my body. My roommate and I had to wait about three hours in the same spot to get a good view (we were about third row back in the right side section) but it was so worth it. 

A Beaverhausen

Took my little sister to her first concert, artRAVE. She has been suffering from depression/ anxiety for years. nearly lost her life last year. Surprised her with tickets as an early birthday present. She was so excited. We are both gaga fans aka little monsters. We had an incredible time. She took photos/ videos to her appointments with her psychiatrist, we just talk about gaga and our artRAVe for hours haha We met so many new friends lining up, painted each others faces. got some monsters to help do my crazy heels up, laces that went on forever haha My little sister is on the road to recovery and broke down crying happy tears thanking me for this amazing moment she will remember for life. danced till we dropped. took a stash of confetti home and made our own rave :) Thanks for all the love and an amazing kick ass dance party! 

crownlessking

I was seating but I still did some of the Bad Romance choreography with my pal, "now is a good time to light up" - definitely wasn't expecting MJH as I hadn't checked the setlist and it's one of my faves off ARTPOP, ARTPOP itself was brill and her speech about creativity and creative freedom was wonderful. And of course, Venus <3

MonsterOfSpain

I can't choose one but my favorites would be Do What U Want, ARTPOP/G.U.Y., Applause/Swine, Venus, Sexxx Dreams/Aura and Gypsy.