💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Backing Singers At artRAVE Sheffield

Seashell Bikini

Featured Posts

Seashell Bikini

As you can clearly see in these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D1F33r-8Uo 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD52QUZ4ZTc.

There were backing singers at artRAVE Sheffield on the main stage but I can't hear them properly from the quality of these videos. Maybe she took them to sing for her on the stream/DVD in Paris but they started from this show so they could warm up a little. How do you feel about this? Isn't it amazing, I hope we hear less of the backing track on final show and more live backing vocals.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

Strange how she adds them at the end of the tour. Plus, if she adds backup singers she should really turn down the volume of her own studio backings, or it just makes no sense :shrug:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

bit late, isn't it? i thought she was going to do this at the start of the tour after the performance of art pop on jimmy fallon.

This gives me hope for her next tours and all live performances at least. As I'm expecting her sound to become more organic, I also expect her to start using backing singers in the future.

TraeumereiLPB

Thank you Allan, ARTPOP sounds really great with background singers :yes: I just wish she would town down her own studio backings when using actual backing singers. I mean, I am fine with her studio backings, but studio and real singers is a bit too much. The way she did it at the Monster Ball was perfect. The backing singers were doing most of the job and the added studio backings were not too loud.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

This is amazing the composition of her band at the monsterball was amazing the fact that she's adding them for the last stream gives me hope for the future and obviously i can't wait for monday

SweetEscape

Dear Gaga,

WTF :madge:

Is she for real, doing this only for the live stream/DVD? :madge:

Is she gonna add Fashion! and CLLG back to the setlist, too? :madge:

This is messed up, I hate the fact that she's doing changes all the time, and making the show perfect just for the final show :later:

Dear Gaga,

WTF :madge:

Is she for real, doing this only for the live stream/DVD? :madge:

Is she gonna add Fashion! and CLLG back to the setlist, too? :madge:

This is messed up, I hate the fact that she's doing changes all the time, and making the show perfect just for the final show :later:

Yep. :/

Missed out on everything tbh 

Lona Delery

They look kinda awkward back there tbh

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived