Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's unforgivable sin (CONTROVERSY)

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

What would Gaga have to do, musically, personally, whatever, for YOU not to be a fan anymore?

Pull through girls, dont choke on those tears, its just a nightmare, it's not real

7tiR26m.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Woah, you're back. :udidnt:

OT: Lol it'd have to be something personality wise. I could always forgive her for making a bad album and what not because she's made many great ones. Something really bad though. Not something which accidentally slipped out and can be deemed "offensive". :smh:

It'd take a lot tbh. I've grown an attachment to her music and personality. :flutter:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

yASSsss

SmzgwqE.jpg?1

u deserve  :applause: 

But i'm here for that collab,though.it'll give gaga that No 1 worldwide hit atleast :hehe:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Seashell Bikini

Musically there's nothing that would put me off. After all, she's an artist and every artist goes through evolutions, eras, creative periods. I would be more than happy if she had DIFFERENT albums that are not always typical for her, that's not bad for me. That's why I also love ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek and I love the idea of a rock-influenced album. 

Personality-wise the only thing that would put me off is if one day she does something that contradicts what she fought for so far (turning against the LGBT community, start talking bull**** about the music industry). But that don't seem possible, at all.

Rat Boy

u deserve  :applause: 

But i'm here for that collab,though.it'll give gaga that No 1 worldwide hit atleast :hehe:

The meltdown these fan base would experience :rip:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Haroon

Continually release music that I'm not into and I wouldn't be a fan anymore :shrug: As with any artist that I enjoy :laughga: If there's a significant period of time where I'm not into the songs/albums that are released then I'll stop following them :yes: That's not to say that I wouldn't return one day if there was something I liked :music:

RAMROD

When she got old and ascends to another level of living.

tumblr_lpqdfo0diA1qahop1o1_400.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived