💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

No dvd again?

Jaume

Featured Posts

The tour is ending and I havent seen any news about any show getting professionally recorded... why??? Its an amazing show!! And the last tour wasnt recorded.

Not fair.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanMonster

I think they will release a DVD though because they have been filming professionally at a range of shows and that's how we got the Inside The Artrave professional footage!

ThatSLAYGUY

I think they will release a DVD though because they have been filming professionally at a range of shows and that's how we got the Inside The Artrave professional footage!

maybe a xmas gift along w/ the documentary + B Sides...

oh dear

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I really hope there is one, only having one dvd released from one of the biggest performers of the generation is crazy

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

BornSimon

I'm afraid there won't be one :emo: The ideal thing would be to release a double DVD with the BTWB and the artRave, she would make all her fans so happy... I don't need a DVD though, I would be happy with a professional recording even if it was just downloadable off a streaming site or something.

monsterdreams

It was practically confirmed apparently so I have no idea

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I think there will be a DVD. They have the little videos about costumes, Little Monsters, the set. Plus, there's GaGavision 46. I think that's proof enough.

HausOfMark

She confirmed backstage there will be. They been filming alot at different concerts. So it wont be one set city recorded but multiple. 

-Mark

fede ARTPOP

im sad :( we missed the BTWB dvd...and she said there will be an artRAVE DVd,,but idk ;( ;( ;(

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

I feel like we won't have

so far we've only had professional footage for the fame ball and the monster ball but only ONE DVD for the monster ball

winston+cake.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived