💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Looking' (Gay, Comedy, Drama) [HBO] Season 2

Valextra

Featured Posts

Prismatic

Also this episode was really really good.

Russell naked at the beginning :giveup: BAE :nooo:

The episode of yesterday made me definitely convinced that Patrick and Kevin are not good together, they're already messy, and Patrick was a total mess, too much chidish, it's not gonna end well obviously, I definitely prefer him when he is with Richie, their scene was really nice :flutter: Even if also Kevin was cute at the end with the dancing.

Kevin's adorable with his ears and his butt... A part of me died when I saw that.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the ratings I think this show won't never have solid numbers for several reasons, in first for the content basically 100% gay oriented, sometimes it will be improved other times worst, ecc, but luckily it's HBO and for all the reasons already said I hope it's gonna be renewed also because at the end it's not like an expensive serie to make, and they're basically like 2-3 movies together considering the duration of the episode.

Kevin's adorable with his ears and his butt... A part of me died when I saw that.

He's so hot :heat:

Vernier

I hope there's loads more Russell this season :saira:

And I'm here for Augustin and Richie's friendship :flutter: I feel like Augustin is a huge mess waiting to happen and the others can't see it properly because they're too wrapped up with each other :smh:

I wish HBO would release the songs used, like they do with Girls, the show has some amazing songs :music:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MelbHawker

I'm obsessed with this show.

I'm in love with Kevin. I want the actor to be mine. I like Patrick with Kevin, because I get to see Kevin and that British accent. But I think he belongs with Richie.

artpopmess

Jonathan Groff is going to be on Watch What Happens Live tonight

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

They've calmed Augustin down which is GOOD. He was SO irritating throughout the first season. He's actually kinda likeable now.

I'm loving this season so far. Kevin is amazing, but he and Patrick don't belong together. I'm 100% team Richie but the thing is I can't stand Patrick and his childish attitude, so I want Kevin and Richie together :emma:

Kindness rules all.

KaanBTW

3rd episode was very good too. 

Kevin and Patrick's relationship goes so smooth. 

WE NEED GAY RUGBY TEAM IN OUR LÄ°VES!

thatfoxyfeeling

Episode 3 was hilarious! The 'douche' scene :rip:

I want Kevtrick to stay together, their s-x scenes  :heat:

This second season has obviously improved from the one, very good episode.

Augustine is getting better, he was nice with Richie.

Patrick and Kevin they were nice-sweet together, but it's not gonna end well, the finale made it pretty clear :sis:

This second season has obviously improved from the one, very good episode.

Augustine is getting better, he was nice with Richie.

Patrick and Kevin they were nice-sweet together, but it's not gonna end well, the finale made it pretty clear :sis:

The brief synopsis of episode 5 of this season indicates that as well :Emma:

I am absolutely loving these characters. 

Kevin and Patrick are breaking my heart. I do think Kevin is falling in love with Patrick. 

Vernier

One of my fave episodes of all the 11 so far :legend: the scene with Doris, Dom and Lynn :air:

I kinda want Agustin and Richie to besties or date, the drama should be amazing :rip:

I can't make up my mind on Patrick and Kevin, while their chemistry is amazing, the unsaid things in the relationship is a mess waiting to happen

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived