Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Looking' (Gay, Comedy, Drama) [HBO] Season 2

Valextra

Featured Posts

Loved this first episode :legend:

Dom and Kevin super hot, love Doris, and the characther of the Mean Girls guy seems very nice.

Only half hour for episode is always like a torture when the episode ends.

http://youtu.be/guh4d5MnuVc

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

I'm literally obsessed with this show. I love and adore Jonathan Groff, he is such a cutie and omg i was totally shocked when Patrick said he was a top. The new season started off great, Augustine seems much more likeable, Dom is still hot but I didn't like the fact that he was in an open relationship and Patrick needs to get back with Richie asap. Doris' lines are the funniest thing on tv  :giveup:

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

I'm literally obsessed with this show. I love and adore Jonathan Groff, he is such a cutie and omg i was totally shocked when Patrick said he was a top. The new season started off great, Augustine seems much more likeable, Dom is still hot but I didn't like the fact that he was in an open relationship and Patrick needs to get back with Richie asap. Doris' lines are the funniest thing on tv  :giveup:

My exactly same thought, disappointed from Dom about the open relationship, but maybe they're gonna make him change his mind during this season, I hope :) 

artpopmess

My exactly same thought, disappointed from Dom about the open relationship, but maybe they're gonna make him change his mind during this season, I hope :)

It seemed tacky to hook up with someone in your bf's house when you already have invited friends there who apparently emptied his liquor cabinet  :rip:

It seemed tacky to hook up with someone in your bf's house when you already have invited friends there who apparently emptied his liquor cabinet  :rip:

Totally agree 

The second episode was amazing. All these gay references, Kevin dancing to Take That was so good. And that few seconds with Richie in the kitchen... omg, Patrick is still so into him.

artpopmess

Last night's episode was even better than the premiere. Richie finally made an appearance and it was a memorable one. Patrick asking him out to dinner was cute as hell. Also Patrick "confessing" his sins to the guy who gave him the HIV test was hilarious. Wish more shows gay or not felt so close to reality like Looking

I had so much anxiety during the scene with his HIV test

Ratings were terrible for ep 1, so get ready for the show to not get renewed for S3

Ratings were terrible for ep 1, so get ready for the show to not get renewed for S3

They still weren't the lowest ratings the show has had but they're pretty bad for the premiere. However, this is HBO and they make their money off subscriptions, not ratings so I think if the ratings continue this low, there is the possibility of HBO allowing a third season just to creatively wrap things up, kinda like how they did with True Blood. I'm hoping they maybe pick up a little however because I am not ready for this show to be done in two/three seasons. 

Also, Girls has seen the ratings drop in the spring TV season too so we'll see. Maybe HBO just needs to promo Girls/Looking night a little more...

KaanBTW

Episode two was amazing. Second season is going amazing so far.

I feel sorry for Agustin. He continues to make wrong decisions. Dom's open relationship is gonna make some trouble for him.

Paddy and Kevin was so lovely and that botty dance :sara:  

Richie vs. Kevin is so hard to choose. 

BLACKOUTbritney

Last night's episode was even better than the premiere. Richie finally made an appearance and it was a memorable one. Patrick asking him out to dinner was cute as hell. Also Patrick "confessing" his sins to the guy who gave him the HIV test was hilarious. Wish more shows gay or not felt so close to reality like Looking

It was literally so cute!

I'm so glad this season is 10 episodes rather than 8!

artpopmess

HBO doesn't care about Live+Same Day ratings bc they are a premium cable service. They care about the viewers who watch Looking or any other show for the entire week after the episode has aired. Girls for example in 2013 was barely averaging one million viewers on Sunday nights but combining ratings from other airings on HBO, on demand figures and views on HBO Go it averaged around four million

HBO doesn't care about Live+Same Day ratings bc they are a premium cable service. They care about the viewers who watch Looking or any other show for the entire week after the episode has aired. Girls for example in 2013 was barely averaging one million viewers on Sunday nights but combining ratings from other airings on HBO, on demand figures and views on HBO Go it averaged around four million

I mean yeah but a S2 premiere of .18 is pretty awful considering it was promoted and had a pretty decent and hyped first season. Regardless, I want it to continue

artpopmess

I mean yeah but a S2 premiere of .18 is pretty awful considering it was promoted and had a pretty decent and hyped first season. Regardless, I want it to continue

It wasn't nearly as hyped as Girls was in 2013. And it aired against the Golden Globes, an award show that is watched by the key demo that Looking targets. It's crazy that last year to avoid the Superbowl HBO aired new episodes of Girls and Looking on a Saturday but this year couldn't move the premiere dates one week later to avoid major competition

Also this episode was really really good.

Russell naked at the beginning :giveup: BAE :nooo:
The episode of yesterday made me definitely convinced that Patrick and Kevin are not good together, they're already messy, and Patrick was a total mess, too much chidish, it's not gonna end well obviously, I definitely prefer him when he is with Richie, their scene was really nice :flutter: Even if also Kevin was cute at the end with the dancing.

Archived