Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina's FROOT Release Date +Album Cover Revealed

Urban

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlondeKingOfGGD

The lead single will probably come out december with pre-order.. Comes out in January..

The second single at the end of March and the album 3rd April :)

I can't believe she's releasing the album on a friday :O

MonsterOfSpain

I can't find the album in the iTunes Store, is it up in the US store yet? April seems too far away.

BlondeKingOfGGD

People are saying we're getting 6 songs or something

If you look at the tracklisting.. There are 6 songs with the time revealed so i think we might just get 6 songs :D

I can't find the album in the iTunes Store, is it up in the US store yet? April seems too far away.

Neither can i and i'm from the UK :/

If you look at the tracklisting.. There are 6 songs with the time revealed so i think we might just get 6 songs :D

Its only up on the NZ store probably because its 11/11 already in NZ so I assume it'll be up for USA and UK tomorrow

MonsterOfSpain

It's up in the New Zealand store :)

I love the cover, she looks really pretty.

LetsGetHigh

MARINA YOU BITCH :grr: IF YOU THINK I AM ****ING WAITING TILL APRIL YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR ****ING MIND :grr:

love you girl, ik youre going to deliver but why that late? :cry: :emo: so done with you atm.

*plays FROOT*

Lobster Boy

So will we get the 6 songs (if we are getting them that is) tomorrow? Or one by one

oh marine y u do thiz

i need it so bad im foaming

Pain of fame1

APRIL? HOW CAN SHE RELEASE AN ALBUM 8 MONTHS AFTER THE RELEASE OF THE LEAD.? Is she trying to hype it or something?

The cover looks exciting tbh !! It slayed me :air:

The meltdowns in this thread tho. From the time I became a fan of Mariah's (back in 2012), I had to wait for 2 years for the album. So if I can get through that torture, I'm pretty sure I can wait for this one.

LaMaisonGaga

The only thing I don't like are her lips here :air: everything else is just flawless

April?

:bye:

lamaisongaga.com

Archived