Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

​Download Hola Unblocker

Thank you! Just finished watching it. I'm happy with the result tbh

​lol no she's won awards for costume design. Read her resume.

I wish Ru would have sent her tired ass home tonight, but at least it wasn't Violet or Pearl. 

​Well! I don't know, lol. I just know what was said.  The attitude she has a lot of the time bothers me, too.  I think she's talented and funny, but that spoils it a lot of the time.  I enjoy her when she isn't being negative!

Supersonic

​This was maybe my least favorite Untucked because the fighting seemed so pointless

​I thought how everyone was going of on everybody was hilarious tbh :lmao: I screamed when Kennedy started yelling at Ginger for making up excuses. :lmao:

Sugarfall

​I thought how everyone was going of on everybody was hilarious tbh :lmao: I screamed when Kennedy started yelling at Ginger for making up excuses.

That was the only good part. 

'She a grown ass man! STAWP MAKIN EXCUSES'

:rip: 

Just A Holy Fool

Kennedy is talented, and probably should have been in the top 3, but her real lack of professionalism sunk her in the end. Her shady comments all throughout the episode were just too much. 

Gurl, bye. 

I really think it would be AMAZING if Ginger Minj won, but I think its pretty clear, Violet Chachki has got this in the bag. Never in the bottom two. 

And Katya is Miss Congeniality. 

Stephen

Kennedy is talented, and even though she's shady sometimes I like her more than Ginger. I like her sense of humor better plus she can dance the house down :tea:

If Ginger Minj wins I will lose all faith in RuPaul :toofunny: But it's pretty clear Violet will win.

PrinceGaga

#justiceforpearlgirl 

i like pearl a lot. Violet will probably win but pearl deserves to win too imo.

boysboysboys

Violet really redeemed herself and I love her for it. 

Ginger has this one in the bag for me though, even though I don't like her. She really had the story down.

Pearl is gorgeous but kinda blah and not really funny. It would have been more interesting if Katya were in her place.

Flippy

I Know this doesn't have much to do with RPDR, BUT I saw Bianca Del Rio, Alaska, Shangela & Willam yesterday! they were HILARIOUS! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

androiduser

I Know this doesn't have much to do with RPDR, BUT I saw Bianca Del Rio, Alaska, Shangela & Willam yesterday! they were HILARIOUS! :flutter:

​omg, it has EVERYTHING to do with RPDR!!! Tell us about it

Supersonic

Real talk: I don't even care who wins anymore, this season was so stressful that I've fallen out of love with it a little.

Knife

Real talk: I don't even care who wins anymore, this season was so stressful that I've fallen out of love with it a little.

​I feel pretty indifferent about it, too.

Actually, I think it'd be hilarious for Ginger to win just to piss off all the annoying drag race fans hoping for Violet to win.

Flippy

​omg, it has EVERYTHING to do with RPDR!!! Tell us about it

​Honestly, it had a lot of dark humor, but it was HILARIOUS! (I love insult comics)

I'm upload the videos to my youtube channel! So far I have only uploaded Willam & Alaska's videos but Sasha Soprano's was just uploaded as well if you are interested! I couldn't help but laugh sometimes, so I'm so sorry for the noise lol

Willam

Alaska

Sasha Soprano 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived