đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 7)

Travis

Featured Posts

​If she actually comes to Russia, I'm going to escape from my family and jump on a train and go see her :wao: I JUST HAVE TO :smh: 

​

Do it!!!!! I've been smiling like an idiot for like 4 days now and I probably only interacted with her for like 5 minutes maximum. It's so worth it haha

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH AND ALSO SHE'S LIKE REALLY EFFING BEAUTIFUL. I was kinda just stunned and idk how I managed to talk to her at all. 

Sugarfall

OH AND ALSO SHE'S LIKE REALLY EFFING BEAUTIFUL. I was kinda just stunned and idk how I managed to talk to her at all. ​

Did you meet her at the crowning party? :omg: You saw the cool mom cap :giveup: 

Did you meet any other queens?

Did you meet her at the crowning party? :omg: You saw the cool mom cap :giveup: 

Did you meet any other queens?

​YES!!! She's wearing it in my pic but you can't see the cool mom part haha. 

I didn't. I only realized the next day maybe that I didn't even think to try and meet anybody else. :toofunny: I met Katya, and then I just freaked out to my friends for awhile about meeting Katya, and then I saw Katya again so I just watched her being ridiculous and then she left so we left. :lmao: I had an extreme case of tunnel vision.

PrinceGaga

​the true winner. She's so humble, hilarious, and insanely talented

Ru knows that Katya should've won 

I agree completely. I reckon Ru will pull an All Stars Chad Michaels 2.0 and give her a win. I hope so tbh, she deserves it totally. 

Sexxx

I agree completely. I reckon Ru will pull an All Stars Chad Michaels 2.0 and give her a win. I hope so tbh, she deserves it totally. 

​none of that group bull**** though, I'd love a proper season.

PrinceGaga

​none of that group bull**** though, I'd love a proper season.

Yes exactly! Sh**. All stars lost me cause of that. Happy Chad won but the groups thing was messy. All stars but a normal (more challenging) version of the original, absolutely. 

tumblr_inline_n5s6vglkw31rfc759.gif

Archived