💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Nicki Minaj "The Pink Print" album cover!

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not it literally being a pink finger print :lmao: 

I was expecting her butt to be all over the cover :smh:

inb4 the standard is her butt covered in thumbprints

StrawberryBlond

Yep, I thought of Justin's Music Mondays cover art as well. And is it just me, but is the print actually a shade of purple, as opposed to pink? It's more like magenta. A fuschia print would have been a bit better. Really interested to see how it differs from the standard as it's rare to see a deluxe edition that doesn't have the artist's face depicted. Regardless, it is a very bold move. I've noticed that most female artists, with the exception of Lorde, make a point of using their face (and sometimes bodies) on album covers whereas a lot of male artists try to be more experimental and just show an image of an object or artwork. It kinda brings up the whole "women need beauty and s-x to sell, men don't" concept. Good on her for trying something different because I'm frankly getting sick of all these female albums with the most basic facial shots that have all been done before.

I like it. I still slightly prefer Pink Friday but this is loads better than the horrendous Roman Reloaded cover

JudasInTheDark

I'm not feeling this really... Plus I feel like that's purple not pink :toofloppy:

Hopefully I'll like the standard cover

Haroon

I actually really like it :omg: It reminds me of the minimalism of Pills N Potions :flutter: Plus I like how it's literally a pink print :toofunny: Kinda hoping the standard version has her on it though but this is still nice :yes:

Archived