Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Guardian Says That Lady Gaga Needs RedOne Back For Upcoming Album

SISTERV

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

you kinda did (unintentionally) compare her to cyndi....however........in Cyndi's case her music did not wane because it was bad. It was her persona in the public that destroyed her, and the fact that she didn't offer much for the mass taste that seemed fresh. Meanwhile Madonna was outpacing her in this category, and therefore Cyndi's creative music didn't live up to what the masses wanted. The difference between Cyndi and Gaga.....Gaga's cares. She'll never admit it....but she cares. 

I agree that she cares. She just put her vision above her desire for success and she took her chances. It didn't work and I don't think that Gaga would continue something that wasn't successful simply cause she always wanted to affect Pop culture but she would ever regret her work as well. It still doesn't prove something about the quality of the album.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

because a song can be produced or cowritten by both: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_White_Shadow

and even if he didn't produce Judas and Scheisse, I love all the other songs he did except Swine. I'm tired of people bashin him

No one is bashing DJWS as an artist. Let me make that clear. He is very good at what he does. However, I don't feel like he understands Gaga as well as RedOne.

And I made it very clear in many of my posts that she or RedOne won't be doing that. Gaga is a creative. RedOne is a mastermind. RedOne has consistently evolved with Gaga. His stuff with her on The Fame to the TFM to BTW to ARTPOP has completely evolved and sounded refreshing. 

They both understand each other in a way musically that DJWS doesn't quite. 

HOW could you know what she's going to do?

"I made it very clear..." - do you have any idea how conceited you sound here? You act like you're so certain of all this information, and to be honest, it's really quite annoying. You seem incapable of actually engaging in objective discussion, I think you need to take a step back and perhaps, even just for a second, consider that maybe you're not always 100% right in what you say. 

ARTPOPNick

Guys calm down, an album has more than just 1 song...

Some of DJWS' creations are magic (Applause, GH...), but he really ruined some songs (Swine, MANiCURE,...) when you listen to the iTunes versions (= MY OPINION) and that's why I prefer RedOne, but everyone has there own opinion... If gaga has a better feeling with DJWS, she must choose him, but let her suprise us :) She is an ARTIST

he only remixed the track, RedOne and Gaga produced and wrote the track....and btw using wiki as a source :awkney:

Another person used Wiki as a surce to show how they were not produced by DJWS so 

And I don't care if two specific songs were not produced by him, I still think his other songs are a prove of how good he is, so get out of my quotes thx.

They did not lie tbh. Hope Red1 and gaga are workign together to cover the mess that djws has done. Because his work on ARTPOP is embarrassing

SISTERV

I agree that she cares. She just put her vision above her desire for success and she took her chances. It didn't work and I don't think that Gaga would continue something that wasn't successful simply cause she always wanted to affect Pop culture but she would ever regret her work as well. It still doesn't prove something about the quality of the album.

But wouldn't you agree there is something magical about a message like Born This Way in a song being brought to the masses. Even if that song hadn't had the best quality...it's ability to change culture makes the song nuanced and powerful. I like that. :)

No one is bashing DJWS as an artist. Let me make that clear. He is very good at what he does. However, I don't feel like he understands Gaga as well as RedOne.

Well, this is bashing DJWS:

No news there. "DJWS is amazing" my ass.

SISTERV

HOW could you know what she's going to do?

"I made it very clear..." - do you have any idea how conceited you sound here? You act like you're so certain of all this information, and to be honest, it's really quite annoying. You seem incapable of actually engaging in objective discussion, I think you need to take a step back and perhaps, even just for a second, consider that maybe you're not always 100% right in what you say. 

Thanks, mom. You could always just stop responding. ;)

They did not lie tbh. Hope Red1 and gaga are workign together to cover the mess that djws has done. Because his work on ARTPOP is embarrassing

Vait until he reads your comment :giggle:

Thanks, mom. You could always just stop responding. ;)

Oh look, a "witty" shutdown followed by a winking face when presented with an argument contrary to your own that you have no real come back to. Good show! 

VforVendetta

But wouldn't you agree there is something magical about a message like Born This Way in a song being brought to the masses. Even if that song hadn't had the best quality...it's ability to change culture makes the song nuanced and powerful. I like that. :)

Yes I agree. I mean listen to ARTPOP the song.

SISTERV

Well, this is bashing DJWS:

Well just like Gaga can't speak on behalf of some of her nutcase fans, I can't speak on behalf of every person who agrees with me on this thread. I don't agree with DJWS being bashed as an artist, but I do agree with others that he has had two albums (just like RedOne) to prove himself and RedOne has proven he can work better with Gaga tenfold. 

Oh look, a "witty" shutdown followed by a winking face when presented with an argument contrary to your own that you have no real come back to. Good show! 

Actually you've been offering that same argument for the past three or four quotes and I kept trying to explain to you my POV which you continually focus on talking about my moral character. Again, if I bother you so much....please hate me from across the room. Thank you. :)

ARTPOPNick

Those Little Managers again  :awkney:    :scream: 

+ Wasn't DJWS the producer of that Express Yourself remix aka Born This way  :trootea:  :reductive:

:derpga:

M I M I Z

Of course she needs him. Gaga's musical identity without REDONE is lost. Not to mention her biggest hits are signed by redone.

Archived