Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

You're so biased, it's impossible to have a proper discussion with you. Have a nice day, tho.

I'm biased on what exactly?  :awkney:

Pain of fame1

RedOne's mixer/engineer is in Paris too.

Do you think this could be for her next SOLO ALBUM or just for the cheek to cheek sequel ?

Levine

I have faith in ha and in GodOne. 

_

maybe she recorded a monster hook on a feat? Get that Pittbull smash collab, Gagzy! 

giskardsb

You're so biased, it's impossible to have a proper discussion with you. Have a nice day, tho.

lol.  And you aren't biased?  

For me, I'd rather Gaga work the rest of her life with DJWS than do another entire album of eurobeats with RedOne.  RedOnes stuff is ok but other than Bad Romance is not even remotely brilliant.  DJWS has eclipsed RedOne many times, and so have other Gaga producers.   

VforVendetta

thats all you've got? ok, hihihih

The only thing you had to say was the fact that you didn't like some songs on ARTPOP so I imagined that you wanted us to talk about your personal taste.

U7FWJjh.jpg

djBuffoon

I'm surprised that I'm excited for her to work with RedOne again. He's become basic as hell but with Gaga now, when they've surely both (gaga especially) grown up musically, this could be magic (if they're working on a new song).

djBuffoon

Superior in what? The sampeld DWUW beat? The 16 kbps production of Sex Dreams? The ruined MANiCURE? The terrible Swine? :lmao:

:smh:

Stop fighting :rip:

Everyone has a right to their own opinion, stop acting like you're in the 3rd grade. 

hhahahaha do you know where you are fighting is here everyday activity

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

djBuffoon

For me, I'd rather Gaga work the rest of her life with DJWS than do another entire album of eurobeats with RedOne.  RedOnes stuff is ok but other than Bad Romance is not even remotely brilliant.  DJWS has eclipsed RedOne many times, and so have other Gaga producers.   

I am not as anti-RedOne as others here, but I completely agree.

If you're going to present some facts to support your personal opinion, we can discuss. Otherwise don't even bother.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived