Featured Posts

Pop Art

-

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

how did that happen? :rip:

Like the first song I heard was Paparazzi in May 2012 because I accidentally clicked on the wrong video :rip: Before when I first heard the name Gaga, I never bothered listening any of her songs but when I heard Paparazzi, it was really good. Then in December 2012 I heard Bad Romance for the first time, I remember googling the lyrics to find it and I found out it was by Gaga. Then I started going through more Gaga songs on a music app and I loved Alejandro and Christmas Tree. I used to check Gagapedia every week for news for ARTPOP. Then in March 2013 I download all Gaga albums and loved all of them except songs like The Queen, etc. I was so interested that I started stalking everything she did and I became a monster in May 2013.

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

LoveandMagic

I've stated it before, but I was in the midst of a pop music blackout until around the time TEOG came out, but it was Judas I fell in love with and caused me to buy the album. I love virtually every song on there and imo it's her best work. So as of now, BTW is my fave album and it's from there I went from a hater to a fan. But I enjoy her other albums a lot too. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I remember discovering Lady Gaga on MTV Hits around the time Just Dance and Pokerface had become singles. However, then she was more of a passing interest and I didn't take her seriously until around late 2009 when she performed Paparazzi at the VMAs that year and later released Bad Romance as a single. The transition into the Fame Monster era blew me away and I found myself becoming more fascinated with her intelligence in her work, her dedication, artistic presentation, and her charismatic personality. (Yep, felt lazy today, so I ripped that from my own page... :laughga:)

Silence those demons... . πŸ–€

Morphine Prince

However, then she was more of a passing interest and I didn't take her seriously until around late 2009 when she performed Paparazzi at the VMAs that year and later released Bad Romance as a single. The transition into the Fame Monster era blew me away and I found myself becoming more fascinated with her intelligence in her work, her dedication, artistic presentation, and her charismatic personality.

This is so many of us lol. The VMA performance was like some kind of compelling ritual that invaded our minds because it was so awesome :giveup:Β 

Β 

But really I liked Just Dance and Poker Face since 2008.Β 

chromatikev

Just Dance pulled me in, then Poker Face was where I got a little obsessed with her. VMA 2009 was when I was officially a stan.

Jonna Lee

I fell in love the summer before ARTPOP was released. No shame :ARTPOP:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Computer

the fame, during the peak of Just Dance....I actually bought the CD single for someone's birthday because she liked it, however doing research on Gaga's music, it began to grow onto me...and then I started to be interested...after the VMA performance I was a fan....and I still am till this day, but I don't see myself as a Little Monster.

Β 

hPh3VaR.gif

πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’•β£β­•πŸ’’πŸ’’ | β“œβ“”β“‘β“‘β“¨ Β©β“—β“‘β“˜β“’β“£β“œβ“β“’

migamiga

Surprised to see so many fellow Fame fans here! I was starting to think this forum was becoming dominated by BTW monsters while TF fans left

homomo

Fan in mid-late 2010 during the Alejandro era

Β 

A Little Monster during the Born This Way/Judas era

Her jazz.Β  It just happened to be during The Fame Monster era that I noticed her jazz ability.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I was a fan since the beginning tbh. I still remember the first time I heard Just Dance - I was driving in the car with some friends and I immediately asked who the song was by when it came on the radio. Something about it instantly caught my attention. It sounded so cool and blew everything else away at the moment. After that I listed to The Fame countless time with my friends in the car haha.Β  :cool:

I was a casual fan since The Fame Era and TFM eras, but eventually became a hardcore Monster around BTW era (late 2012)

Love Trumps Hate

Computer

I'm not some yasssing stalkerΒ 

hPh3VaR.gif

Β 

Β 

The shade to me based on what I just commented in your status Β :giveup:

Β 

:giggle:

πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’•β£β­•πŸ’’πŸ’’ | β“œβ“”β“‘β“‘β“¨ Β©β“—β“‘β“˜β“’β“£β“œβ“β“’

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic