💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

the fame, during the peak of Just Dance....I actually bought the CD single for someone's birthday because she liked it, however doing research on Gaga's music, it began to grow onto me...and then I started to be interested...after the VMA performance I was a fan....and I still am till this day, but I don't see myself as a Little Monster.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Became a fan right when Poker Face was released, I heard it in my mother's car, went home to pirate download and was instantly obsessed. Kinda stopped being a monster alltogether a little while into BTW era due to some personal problems but I'm back now. B)

RainingOnMe

Well,

I heard of this woman called "Gaga" before, but I thought she was crazy, so I never listened to her albums. BUT then one day in March 2010 I saw the telephone vid ads on youtube, but I thought it was a movie, and it looked interesting, so I clicked it. Then... I was slain for the first time ever. Then I listened to bad romance and bought the fame monster the next day, I was so impressed. 

I became a fan when I watched the Swinefest livestream. :flutter: Though, I was intrigued since the beginning of 2013 when I heard her next album was named "ARTPOP".

TimisaMonster

The Fame era! :legend: Been with her since the beginning and have seen the journey of her career, success, her lows, her artistic evolution, etc... :flutter:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Alien Tulip

The fame. I heard just dance on the radio summer 2008 and thought it was a rad song but I didn't pay attention to her that much until the poker face video premiered and everyone on myspace had it on their profile and then thought she was so awesome so then I decided to look for her other songs a week later and saw that her album already came out so I downloaded the fame off limewire and was hooked on the singles, summerboy, starstruck, boys boys boys and pretty much the whole album. The fame was the only music I listened to in Fall 2008 aside from circus britney spears. Then about early 2009 I decided to watch her intevriews and performances and thought she was so pretty and weird with her outfits which drawn me more into her and I was like "Okay this chick is too dope, I have to buy her cd even though I downloaded it illegally". Followed her on twitter when lovegame video premiered and then joined gagadaily with my old account Paparazzi1993 and some may know in july of 2009 :whitney: The fame era was such an amazing time to experience everything she's done and 2008 and 2009 were amazing years for me so it helped enhanced the experience. 

I became a fan when I watched the Swinefest livestream. :flutter: Though, I was intrigued since the beginning of 2013 when I heard her next album was named "ARTPOP".

for real?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ARTPOP

well..no wonder since I love indie artists usually

Her fame does not affect my tastes

ARTPOP was extraordinary in ways unlike her previous works, she sprouted such creative looks and performances and it appeared she was more chained up by forces around her than before. She was still recovering from her hip injury when her ARTPOP promotion started and it appears now that she dealt with intense pressure from her management and record label to produce hits in a short period of time. Brainstorming while touring which can be very time consuming and energy demanding.

Interesting that you love indie artists and found an attraction in Gaga's music style with this album.

Just to give us an idea of your musical tastes, what are a few other major artists you listen to?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

djBuffoon

I was a casual, attentive fan until Born This Way. Then it went off the charts and has remained there, especially through the ARTPOP days. For me, these last two album cycles connected with me more deeply, especially considering that I didn't have any nostalgic connection with Gaga beforehand, like some others have.

FrankGutz

Hard Fan: Marry the Night

STAN: ARTPOP :legend:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived