💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

I felt the connection from Just Dance, but I wasnt a serious fan until the 2009 VMAs. Like most of you that performance just hooked me and I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out. 

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANZGA

..I've been a fan since POKER FACE, a STAN when my army friend (britney stan) recommended me to join GGD during the APPLAUSE ERA.. I never join GGD until today but tbh, reading GGD had been my guilty pleasure. My day seems so incomplete without visiting this site.. I'M OFFICIALLY IN. Welcome me STANS

(edit) I decided to join the forum because of the WHAT'S UP Performance. I know that Gags is best in LIVE PERFORMANCES but my affection to her boosted in a whole new level with that Rock 'n roll performance

The song Poker Face specifically made me a fan. The Fame Monster album made me a super-fan. And the Born This Way era made me a Monster. :)

llbcherry

The Fame.

I loved Just Dance, it was my jam. Then Poker Face was amazing.. LoveGame hit radio and I got the cd. Paparazzi slayed my life.

I remember when I FIRST heard Bad Romance on the radio. They introduced it as the new Gaga single, and I think I screamed or jumped in my seat (while driving) :) And then the "rah-rah-rah-ahaah" started, and I remember thinking: "what the hell is this?" And of course by the time the song was done I felt that the world had changed. The second time I ehard it, I thought, "This is GENIUS!!"

The rest is history.

Speechless18

BR blew me away. It was like nothing I've ever heard before. I anxiously awaited TFM and fell head over heels after the Speechless performance on Ellen.

Gagaloo911

The Fame Monster was when I became a "Monster" but I was listening to Gaga since shortly after Just Dance started playing on radio. it opened me up to her, I listened to Poker Face, loved it so so bought the whole album (The Fame) and fell in love with it. Started following her from then on and then The Fame Monster and her whole spiel about her fans made me become one :)

Heard Just Dance and didn't like it. Heard Poker Face and really dug it. Paparazzi live performance really made me super interested in her. Bad Romance video sealed my fate as a monster.

However, born this way era was the funnest because she was EVERYWHERE.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived