💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anyone fancy watching me on TV this week?!

gagalovesme

Featured Posts

gagalovesme

Well if you do, then tune into 'Coach Trip' on Channel 4 every day this week at 5.30pm UK monsters! I still can't believe I got to be a part of a reality show I've been obsessed with since I was 13. On the show, I'm Rebecca from the couple 'Rebecca & Stephen' (he's my twin) I'm not looking forward to seeing myself on TV though, I just know they're going to portray us as complete idiots (which we are but we don't want the whole world to know!). You can also watch it on 4OD here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/coach-trip

No one is probably interested but it would be hilarious to see what some monsters think of my daft antics! 

I remember a few years ago, when TV Burp used to be on, 'Coach Trip' was always featured :lmao:

I'll definitely tune in! Congratulations on getting involved! :party:

I LOVE COACH TRIP :giveup: Give me spoilers please :giveup: I will definitely watch you on it! I saw you in a Digital Spy article, did you get along with the girl called Georgy? She looks :wtf:

gagalovesme

Omg is there a way to watch it in the US??

Possibly by clicking the link on the OP? I'm not too sure atm!

gagalovesme

I LOVE COACH TRIP :giveup: Give me spoilers please :giveup: I will definitely watch you on it! I saw you in a Digital Spy article, did you get along with the girl called Georgy? She looks :wtf:

OMG NO WAY! I have been seriously obsessed with coach trip for about 6 years and to get on it was a complete dream come true (although I didn't last long at all lol but I didn't mind because just to get on it at all was amazing!) Feel free to inbox me any questions about the other couples, Brendan etc! I'll tell you now that Georgy will be the star of the show, I've never met anyone like her! On today's episode there's a hilarious incident with her and my brother, I can't wait to see it!

UC PiXELVISION

Possibly by clicking the link on the OP? I'm not too sure atm!

:lmao: oh god im stupid

gagalovesme

:lmao: oh god im stupid

Aw don't worry haha!

I'm actually in the first clip shown on there about the plunger...

gagalovesme

omg, I love coach trip but I haven't watched it for years. So cool that you were on there!

Haha thanks, it's my favourite reality show!

Minaj, what did you think?

Haha thanks, it's my favourite reality show!

Minaj, what did you think?

I loved it :party: I don't see why you would go out though unless you do something really bad :omg: Did you look at Twitter during the show? Search 'Coach Trip Rebecca' or 'Coach Trip Twins', some love you :giveup:

gagalovesme

I loved it :party: I don't see why you would go out though unless you do something really bad :omg: Did you look at Twitter during the show? Search 'Coach Trip Rebecca' or 'Coach Trip Twins', some love you :giveup:

Aw thanks, glad you enjoyed it! Yeah I saw the Twitter comments, most of it is nice but there is some abuse which is what I expected, nothing too bad though!

Let's just say it was unfortunate voting tactics...

Archived