💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: New Telephone instrumentals at London artRAVE

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

My ears are kinda floppy but I don't think I've heard them before, if it's old I will hide this thread, but if it's new then... I think it's for the DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQboE7UNwRo

Skip: 1:34

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

Really? I only noticed the ending.

I don't remember that well from my artRAVE but it does sound different to me, especially the part you mean is new 

The entire song sounds different?

this  :duck:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Bloody

My ears are kinda floppy but I don't think I've heard them before, if it's old I will hide this thread, but if it's new then... I think it's for the DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQboE7UNwRo

Skip: 1:34

yes the instrumentals are different 

xoxo cupcakke

:udidnt: The DVD will be so BOMB. Watch out for your faves because Gaga's releasing Sexxx of Dreams 3D  :queenga:

Bradley

:udidnt: The DVD will be so BOMB. Watch out for your faves because Gaga's releasing Sexxx of Dreams 3D  :queenga:

She usually films it on her last night out of the three right?

xoxo cupcakke

She usually films it on her last night out of the three right?

I think so. I'm just so pumped this ArtRave DVD is becoming more and more of a thing as a each day passes

Bradley

I think so. I'm just so pumped this ArtRave DVD is becoming more and more of a thing as a each day passes

I can't wait. I would be so disappointed if she doesn't film it this time. Also hoping that she brings back the Born This Way Ball and film a DVD for it as well to complete her filmography.

yASSsss

the entire imusic is different..why would she use new instrumentals when there's only a couple of shows left... :gum:  :gum:  :gum: 
artRAVE DVD is coming guyssss :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

it's just the band free styling 

this i can hear the synths and instrumental from the original song throughout the entire song

the ending is to transition to the key of a next song or as a dramatic "operatic" ending, they did this a lot at the born this way ball. 

Archived