💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

Stefani328

No offense to Katy, I enjoy a few of her songs but I really don't think she has the ability to  carry a Super Bowl show especially vocally.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

What is up with the Superbowl? That's the second questionable choice they've made in a row. I'm serious, this move could kill Katy's career. For a lot of artists, a SB performance ramps up their career, but the occasional flop happens and I'm sure this'll be one of those flops. Katy's vocals are terrible and she doesn't have the experience of performing in massive stadiums. She's only done a handful of festivals in her life - she's never performed at a huge capacity stadium like the one she'll be performing in. Even when she performs in front of arena audiences she messes up her vocals. Every bit of inadaquecy is going to be shown up on that centre stage and she'll be exposed in front of the entire country for the manufactured, amateur act she really is. I can't wait to hear the reaction from the beer swigging, overweight, middle aged Republican football fans when Katy Perry takes to the stage to sing bubblegum fluff like Hot n Cold, California Gurls and Roar.

I know that a lot of people think that Gaga would have a negative reaction too, but believe it or not, Gaga has a lot of secret casual male fans who die if anyone found out. And songs like Bad Romance, The Edge Of Glory and You And I were considered so good that even these said closet fans weren't afraid to admit that they were actually good. They're definitely songs that's considered ok to like, so if she'd perform stuff like that, she'd be fine and she'd do the gig like a rock star. But with Katy, she just doesn't have closeted fans. Straight men simply do not like her music. And there is nothing edgy about her at all. All this coupled with poor vocals and this is going to be a performance to remember for all the wrong reasons.

LaLuna

Just what the world needs. MORE Katy Perry :madge:

Oh well, it's not like I was gonna watch the SuperBowl anyway. 

Cody Draco

Also, in before she ends with Firework with fireworks. 

Even my cat knows that this is inevitably going to occur.

cat-jumps-off-ledge.gif

No offense to Katy, I enjoy a few of her songs but I really don't think she has the ability to  carry a Super Bowl show especially vocally.

Gagadisiak

What is up with the Superbowl? That's the second questionable choice they've made in a row. I'm serious, this move could kill Katy's career. For a lot of artists, a SB performance ramps up their career, but the occasional flop happens and I'm sure this'll be one of those flops. Katy's vocals are terrible and she doesn't have the experience of performing in massive stadiums. She's only done a handful of festivals in her life - she's never performed at a huge capacity stadium like the one she'll be performing in. Even when she performs in front of arena audiences she messes up her vocals. Every bit of inadaquecy is going to be shown up on that centre stage and she'll be exposed in front of the entire country for the manufactured, amateur act she really is. I can't wait to hear the reaction from the beer swigging, overweight, middle aged Republican football fans when Katy Perry takes to the stage to sing bubblegum fluff like Hot n Cold, California Gurls and Roar.

I know that a lot of people think that Gaga would have a negative reaction too, but believe it or not, Gaga has a lot of secret casual male fans who die if anyone found out. And songs like Bad Romance, The Edge Of Glory and You And I were considered so good that even these said closet fans weren't afraid to admit that they were actually good. They're definitely songs that's considered ok to like, so if she'd perform stuff like that, she'd be fine and she'd do the gig like a rock star. But with Katy, she just doesn't have closeted fans. Straight men simply do not like her music. And there is nothing edgy about her at all. All this coupled with poor vocals and this is going to be a performance to remember for all the wrong reasons.

she will probably do playback with pre-recorded track . so it will sound better . bookmark me . 

i think she's not the worst singer but not the best . 

why this is not rihanna she's got more talent and stage presence than her ? é___0 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

8Bit Heart

You guys are all overreacting. She's a great headliner option. She can put up a good show and visual wise, she is on par with most other pop stars. Most Superbowl performances are lipped anyway. Can't we just be happy for a fellow pop star for once... :ghostney:

Jesse Pinkman

Wow, and only 7 years into her career..

I have no problem with this. She has a nice catalog of hits under her belt.

I just hope she sharpens up a bit on her performance skills tbh.

Good for her if this is true. :party:

It's science, bitch

Even my cat knows that this is inevitably going to occur.

cat-jumps-off-ledge.gif

Me. I Am Katy... The Predictable Chanteuse  :katy:

Not ready for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qc03Yn7-Qw

She is going broke after paying for this exposure

🌹 free britney 🌹

Lets hope her superbowl performance has the same impact on her career that it had on Janet Jacksons

ivQNhWhH9uIB5.gif

Best. Comment. Ever.  :giveup:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Archived