Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

katy-perry-prismatic-tour-us-2014-01-bil

Katy Perry will perform at this year's Super Bowl halftime show, sources have confirmed with Billboard.

ย 

Perry's performance has been speculated since August after the National Football League had reportedly shortlisted her along with Coldplay and Rihanna, who saw the use of her song "Run This Town" with Jay-Z axed in a segment during the wake of the Ray Rice scandal.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6281348/katy-perry-performing-at-super-bowl-xlix-halftime-show?utm_source=twitter

Kind of excited tbh :laughga:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

:shocked:

ย 

yazz i dont care what yall say i love her and i dont care if its generic, shes still awsome :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

Ladey Gagz

:shocked:

ย 

yazz i dont care what yall say i love her and i dont care if its generic, shes still awsome :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

this :legend: Can't wait if it's really her

JazzGa

KATY AND RIH SHOULD RELEASE A COLLAB AS A SINGLE BEFOREHAND. CHART QUEENS WILL SMASH THE WORLD.

ย 

I'm not a particularly large fan of either, but this level of superstar team-up is something to be excited about! :party:

ย 

Edit: I'm dumb and I read too fast, I thought it said Katy, Rihanna, and Coldplay were doing the Superbowl together, not they were all being considered separately for it. :flop:ย 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gแปdga collabed with Brian๐ŸŽบ and Steve๐ŸŽท

Vernier

Thought she was against paying for it? :madge: Or did the people who're in charge change their rules

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

degenerate

KATY AND RIH SHOULD RELEASE A COLLAB AS A SINGLE BEFOREHAND. CHART QUEENS WILL SMASH THE WORLD.

ย 

I'm not a particularly large fan of either, but this level of superstar team-up is something to be excited about! :party:

That would be really cool!

Archived