đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Born This Way? The Edge Of Glory? Judas? The Fame's album? ARTPOP?

Yeah not everything. I think only Applause, DWUW, BR, JD and PF. Nothing else and not the ARTPOP album. I am hoping its because they are close to platinum and they are waiting for that before paying for a certification. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame Romance

Yeah not everything. I think only Applause, DWUW, BR, JD and PF. Nothing else and not the ARTPOP album. I am hoping its because they are close to platinum and they are waiting for that before paying for a certification. 

At this trate, ARTPOP will beber reach 1M copies un the US. Britney's record label certified Femme Fatale Platinum one month after its release with less than 500k sold at the time though.

Gypsy Life

They can't buy a platinum certification without paying for a Gold certification too anyway, so their wait makes no sense.

JusKeepBreathin

They can't buy a platinum certification without paying for a Gold certification too anyway, so their wait makes no sense.

The wait is ridiculous. :saladga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ViviLittleM

Taratata (a French TV emission) was deleted. (you know where Gaga performed in 2009 and 2011) it was a great show to promote your album in an authentic way!

Now... it was announced that the show WILL BE BACK :)

I'm so ready for Gaga to promote in France again and hopefully slay french people with acoustic performances again on Taratata

JusKeepBreathin

945,000 streams until Applause reaches 100M streams on Spotify :pray:

I hope it gets there, but TBH I already switched to Apple. I kinda like the fact that you can't chase streaming goals, like most people do on YouTube and Spotify, I was guilty of that. People have tracks on repeat just for numbers instead of because they like the music. 

Mister Gaga

Back in November 2013, the only promo for ARTPOP in the release week was SNL???

Important promo? Yes. Minor ones: interview with z100, iHeart ARTPOP release party, interview on Howard Stern Show (Dope/Gypsy), opening of a H&M store, interview with 99 Subdury, z103.5, MSN and ET (Canada)

GagaMyBlood95

Confession: I've never bought a Lady Gaga album or single.

Now, you need to buy them all!

TEANUS

In all honestly, G.U.Y. can be certified at least gold from streams, technically platinum since the ARTPOP film has 70 million and the G.U.Y. only video has more than 30 million. 100,000,000 streams=platinum.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived