Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

monketsharona

She could but at this point why? Announce the album only 2 months before release and this will be enough to not become overhyped. Taylor has the best strategy. She announces a new album on the day that she is releasing the first single.

I don't know what is the best strategy for Gaga but all I know is that revealing absolutely everything about an album, like 80% of the songs, the genre, and promoting everything too soon is a f*cking bad idea ^^

A lot of people loved Itunes festival but honestly I didn't like the idea of knowing like half of the album three months before it was released, I hope she won't do this again.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

I think this is called Gaga charts discussion topic. Look at how active it is and you will see what Im talking about. She pretty much had a long break from pop music. You didnt notice it?

Also, my concerns has cool down a bit from the time I posted that comment as I learn that AHS is shorter than most tv shows. That is also because there is the hope that she is using that Beyonce strategy. We dont know that for sure. We have so many clues that she does that like we have that she doesnt.

You don't need to be on the charts with a pop single to have a big year. This year is a lot bigger for her than 2013, when she had Applause all over US radio for months. That's silly.

Beyonce only had one real pop hit from her self-titled release (Drunk in Love, which wasn't even that big on radio), and she's still the biggest pop celebrity around.

artpopmess

yeah she could release her next album by surprise

Ugh no please I love her album campaigns, she just needs to cool it with the promo singles. For me the Born This Way release was the best but that was bc I wasn't a hardcore fan yet so I only knew about Born This Way, Judas, Hair and The Edge Of Glory even though she had released snippets of other songs.

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

monketsharona

Ugh no please I love her album campaigns, she just needs to cool it with the promo singles. For me the Born This Way release was the best but that was bc I wasn't a hardcore fan yet so I only knew about Born This Way, Judas, Hair and The Edge Of Glory even though she had released snippets of other songs.

yeah that was a fine promo ! The best is still the one of TFM, she made all her things as a huge event. The hype was there !

You don't need to be on the charts with a pop single to have a big year. This year is a lot bigger for her than 2013, when she had Applause all over US radio for months. That's silly.

Beyonce only had one real pop hit from her self-titled release (Drunk in Love, which wasn't even that big on radio), and she's still the biggest pop celebrity around.

Pls dont compare Beyonce with Gaga. At least not at this point. One put out a video for every song on her album. The other sttrugle to release 2 videos from her pop album and only gave studio videos for her jazz album.

Yes, Gaga had a good year, not necessary a better one. It depends from what point of view you see it. Nevertheless, the real succes of this year will be seen in the next year, when she will release her next pop project. Like Beyonce, she must deliver the expectations that she build this year, which I think she will do it.

I still retain my general impression that started this discussion : long intermissions dont pay off in the online era and this is the second long intermission from Gaga pop career.

Yanko

how much will her lead single do first week?

lets do a prediction 

yanko-300k 

Pure Adrenaline

yanko - 300k 

Pure Adrenaline - 316k

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ARTPOPisaChoice

Yanko - 300K

Pure Adrenaline - 316K

Jorgeropero - 300K

ARTPOPisaChoice - 285K

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

GagaMyBlood95

Are we seriously doing this prediction in the middle of 2015 :smh: 

artpopmess

By the time she released it iTunes won't exist just Apple Music. Let's talk streams

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived