💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

this is my question:

How do you think this experience with Tony Bennett and Cheek To Cheek will affect your music in the future? without any doubt this helped you alot with your career and you learned special things from a legend such tony. So can you explain what you learned and how it will help you to grow as an artist, songwriter singer and performer? can we still expect your theatrics?

I'm thinking about these things cause i love to see an artist evolving especially if it comes to gaga.

I'd love to see classy video in Gaga style like your jazz performance of YOU & I for MTV, but i think it is not the purpose of the project, can't wait to see you on the track again empowered by the past. I hope this experience will help you build a strong concept for the next album this is your essence.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we expect future jazz albums with brand new original songs and new jazz variations of your already released songs?

Please make my dreams of a jazz version of Highway Unicorn please come true.

Glee1.gif

elijahfan

Hi Emma! Hi Gagz! :)

I guess my question would be... Will you use your current jazz experience in future solo projects? Can we expect a jazz-influenced original Gaga record in the future?

Love the record by the way! Listening to it on repeat - my mom and I are fighting over the only copy we have, guess we'll have to get another one

:laughga: She's such a stan... Both my mom and I will see you in Paris next month ;) xoxo

What do you want the listeners to take away from Cheek to Cheek and what are you thoughts on the positive reception jazz is getting from a younger generation?

Hey Gaga!

If you had to describe the whole experience with Cheek to Cheek - from the Robin Hood Gala in NYC to now - in only one word, which would you choose?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

super ultra

1. do you have unreleased song from the album? if yes, will you post a song like you did with Stuck On Fckin' You?

2. will JazzGa stay forever or can we expect a comeback from PopGa?

3. what do you think about those fans who doesn't really love jazz music/the album?

4. you said there'll be/you want a tour for CTC... would you visit Europe (especially Hungary) with it?

5. don't you wanna do a collab with Bruno Mars? or more songs with Zedd/Madeon? or leak Onion Girl/Tinnitus/Temple? pls my life would be perfect :giveup:

Bleachella

Hi gaga, dylan here :)

I'm really not that into jazz, but when I heard Cheek to Cheek it blew me away! I was stunned at how amazing and emotional jazz could be (Lush Life, But Beautiful, Bang Bang etc.)

Is this the type of experience you want your younger demographic to take away?

Lots of love,

Dylan <3

Hi Gaga,

Are you writting some jazz songs by yourself?

What's your favourite song from Cheek to Cheek?

Love you! :heart:

Voltaire

Six years later and the world is still in a state of "discovery" when it comes to you, what do you hope they discover next?

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived