Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga would you ever consider doing jazz interpretations of some older songs? Maybe Paparazzi, Marry The Night, or Mary Jane Holland?

Aura Veil

Will Jazz have a place in any of your future solo projects?

Regarding Cheek to Cheek, if you could grant any of your solo tracks with its own quality music video, which one would it be? And what kind of music video do you envision?

I love ya, Diamond Chanteuse! :sara:

hey gaga! 

love you and miss u much! 

Just wondering how many times did you have to record each track, like in general before getting the best take?

I'm sure there was a lot of practice involved...Thanks!

I love u.

How is cheek to cheek creatively different from the rest of your albums? How was the creative process different from the rest of your albums? What was your biggest struggle?

Love you Gaga! :kisses:

- Charles

Is there any chance of a big budget music video being spawned from Cheek to Cheek?

Also a here's a just for fun question, if you could assign an alcoholic beverage to each of your albums [The Fame - Cheek to Cheek] what would each be? [and why? if possible.]

Prometheus

Would you like to somehow infuse Jazz and pop music together in your future record? I know you love to bring genres together. I think a jazzy pop song would be incredible.

Your fashion for Cheek to Cheek has been very consistent.The clothes has been very classic,elegant,old America. Do you have a specific jazz songstress as inspiration for this?

Hi Gaga,

I first would like to thank you for being a second mother to me & saving my life, thank you for everything you do and for being the best artist ever, I love you more than my life! :emo:

But what I would like to know is will you tour for Cheek To Cheek, if so when & what kind of venues. BTW do you remember me?

COME BACK TO BUFFALO, NY!!!!!! :emo:

Dean Winchester

Since you have become more fond of organic sounds after creating "CHEEK TO CHEEK", will you be using more live bands and real instruments in your future solo endeavours? 

Lana Winters

Hi Gaga!

Did you purchase 20 copies of Cheek to Cheek and only pay shipping once? :usrs: No, I'm just messing 
around.

1.) How did Cheek to Cheek come to be? Did you bring up recording a duet album with Tony or is there some story behind the album?

2.) What made you go with clips from recording the album for the music videos?

3.) What is one memory you will always cherish between you and Tony while recording Cheek to Cheek?

4.) A lot of fans would absolutely love if you did a small residency tour in a few cities each for Cheek to Cheek. Is this something you would consider doing?

That's all I have for now! Thank you so much for doing this. I love you.  :heart:

xoxo Emily (i'm the only who threw the mini coco up in philly!)

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived