💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

Hello GagaDaily,

I am proud to announce that Gaga is doing an exclusive Q&A with GagaDaily members about her newest album with Tony Bennett, Cheek to Cheek.  Anyone can submit questions--Gaga will be choosing her top 10 favorite questions personally and I will be posting her answers on her behalf (don't worry--she's typing them herself)!

Again, this is a GagaDaily exclusive and Gaga will only be answering questions about Cheek to Cheek, so try to think of something creative that hasn't already been asked on other platforms like Twitter. 

Without further ado.. fire up those keyboards, and ask away!

-Emma

Only post questions about C2C. Any other comments, conversations, etc. will be hidden.

(You may include a short message to Gaga in a spoiler under your question)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

:giveup:

Question: Why exactly is this the most important album for you in your career? Does it have a different meaning to you than it does for Tony?

lamaisongaga.com

Please keep discussions to a minimum and just post questions, please and thank you

--

What is the one thing that you would like monsters to take away from the C2C experience?

I still listen to ARTPOP every day. Mean it when I say that without you I really would have nothing. I am blessed in all sorts of ways thanks to you, including the fact that because of you/this website I have gained so many close friends and things. I'm also proud that I "work" for such an amazing place and we have successfully ran 2 projects that you loved, hopefully we can do more, crazy things in the future (you said not to beat the last one, but guess what we are eventually!). 

Love, 

Steph/Zilla (aka your Jersey girl. Every time I hear Bruce I think of you!)

--

Edit by Admin: Gaga, follow us on Instagram! <3 http://instagram.com/gagadaily

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

SomethingMore

Can you see yourself doing a solo jazz album in the future with all new, original songs? 

Please say yes ! Thanks for introducing me to jazz music, so greatful !!

Love you, XO  !

Robotboy

Hi Gaga! Why is this your most important album? and also, will we get act 2 or your unreleased pop songs somehow after this era? :ohwell:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

GagaXCollection

Is there going to be a Cheek To Cheek tour? And if there is will it be a residency like 'Roseland' or a world tour?

ladygagaxcollection.com

Blue Jeans

Question: Was there any song that you were afraid to perform on this record ? (because of how great the others renditions are)

Thanks in advance,

your french Little Monster Yannick 

Can't wait to see you in Paris, i'll be front row

:sara:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived