πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

Hello GagaDaily,

Β 

I am proud to announce that Gaga is doing an exclusive Q&A with GagaDaily membersΒ about her newest album with Tony Bennett,Β Cheek to Cheek. Β Anyone can submit questions--Gaga will be choosing her top 10 favorite questions personally and I will be posting her answers on her behalf (don't worry--she's typing them herself)!

Β 

Again, this is a GagaDaily exclusive and Gaga will only be answering questions about Cheek to Cheek, so try to think of something creative that hasn't already been asked on other platforms like Twitter.Β 

Β 

Without further ado.. fire up those keyboards, and ask away!

Β 

-Emma

Β 

Only post questions about C2C. Any other comments, conversations, etc. will be hidden.

(You may include a short message to Gaga in a spoiler under your question)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

:giveup:

Β 

Question: Why exactly is this the most important album for you in your career? Does it have a different meaning to you than it does for Tony?

lamaisongaga.com

Please keep discussions to a minimum and just post questions, please and thank you

--

What is the one thing that you would like monsters to take away from the C2C experience?

Β 

I still listen to ARTPOP every day. Mean it when I say that without you I really would have nothing. I am blessed in all sorts of ways thanks to you, including the fact that because of you/this website I have gained so many close friends and things. I'm also proud that I "work" for such an amazing place and we have successfully ran 2 projects that you loved, hopefully we can do more, crazy things in the future (you said not to beat the last one, but guess what we are eventually!).Β 

Β 

Love,Β 

Β 

Steph/Zilla (aka your Jersey girl. Every time I hear Bruce I think of you!)

--

Edit by Admin: Gaga, follow us on Instagram! <3 http://instagram.com/gagadaily

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

SomethingMore

Can you see yourself doing a solo jazz album in the future with all new, original songs?Β 

Β 

Please say yes ! Thanks for introducing me to jazz music, so greatful !!

Β 

Love you, XO Β !

Robotboy

Hi Gaga! Why is this your most important album? and also, will we get act 2 or your unreleased pop songs somehow after this era? :ohwell:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

TimisaMonster

Will there be a Cheek to Cheek sequel?

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

GagaXCollection

Is there going to be a Cheek To Cheek tour? And if there is will it be a residency like 'Roseland' or a world tour?

ladygagaxcollection.com

Blue Jeans

Question: Was there any song that you were afraid to perform on this record ? (because of how great the others renditions are)

Β 

Thanks in advance,

Β 

your french Little Monster YannickΒ 

Β 

Can't wait to see you in Paris, i'll be front row

:sara:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived