💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Will you be touring iconic concert halls like the one in Amsterdam, or will it be arena shows?

2) Why did you decide not to submit any of the songs to radio?

3) Will you pretty please release Someone To Watch Over Me or perform it on the tour?!

enigma princess

Hi Gaga,

I'm so excited to be able to see you live in Dublin on October 17th,

My question is this,

How did the recording process of Cheek To Cheek differ from that of recording ARTPOP, did it feel so much easier for ou?, did you feel a sense of responsibility to leave a good impression for Tony, and most importantly, did it feel easier to record this album without the need of autotune and effects? Personally I feel as if your natural voice is something that should be able to shine thru on your pop music, Cheek To Cheek opened my mind to Jazz and im so happy you decided to explore this genre.

I pray that u answer this question, it would mean the absolute world to me,

love Always, ciaran xxx

Hi Gaga, my question would be:

What previous experiences (from working on your past albums) did you use in the processing of Cheek To Cheek?

GlamGorgeousGG

Hello Lady Gaga,

I'm so happy that you are so content and rightfully excited about this album!

Who or what inspired you to listen to and fall in love with jazz?

Were you and Tony Bennett in the studio together for every song on the album, including the solos?

How predictable was it that you would record a jazz album eventually in your career?

Will there be a jazz-inspired fragrance?

Love you and Thanks to you and Tony :pawsup:

Blue Jeans

Question: With this Jazz record a lot of people are already speculating big things for you, if you had the chance to play Amy winehouse in a biographical movie, would you ? (i know you care deeply for her) 

:sara:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

1. You said that you wrote a lot of songs for ARTPOP but how many songs you wrote for CHEEK TO CHEEK ? And how did you chose the songs for the album

2. What do you think about Cheek To Cheek being #2 on the UAE itunes chart after the bad selling for the dubai artRAVE ?

3. Theres lot of jazz singers in the worlds but why did u choose tony between all of the others ?

4. That's not really a question but please forgive me for following you to the airport in dubai I'm so sorry I saw u mad :( I couldn't sleep that night, do you forgive me ?

( PLEASE IF I WROTE SOMETHING WRONG EDIT IT FOR ME, my English is not that good and I'm scared she's not picking my question because my English is bad )

You were in a way working on two completely different albums at the same time (ARTPOP & Cheek To Cheek), what were the biggest differences between recording a dance-pop album (something you've already experienced) and a record filled with jazz standards?

I love you Gags, follow me on Twitter!  :derpga:

1. You said that you wrote a lot of songs for ARTPOP but how many songs you wrote for CHEEK TO CHEEK ? And how did you chose the songs for the album

2. What do you think about Cheek To Cheek being #2 on the UAE itunes chart after the bad selling for the dubai artRAVE ?

3. Theres lot of jazz singers in the worlds but why did u choose tony between all of the others ?

4. That's not really a question but please forgive me for following you to the airport in dubai I'm so sorry I saw u mad :( I couldn't sleep that night, do you forgive me ?

( PLEASE IF I WROTE SOMETHING WRONG EDIT IT FOR ME, my English is not that good and I'm scared she's not picking my question because my English is bad )

Your questions/english are fine! :hug:

SEVDALIZA

While ARTPOP was recorded with producers, Cheek to Cheek was all live instruments. How do you feel more comfortable working? Which of the two leave you more at ease, more inspired? 

Also, is Tony the only jazz icon you'll ever collaborate with? Or do you plan on working with other jazz vocalists in the future?

operating from another world

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Were there many other songs recorded for Cheek to Cheek, and if so, what were they?

Which songs in the genre of jazz do you wish you'd written - either because they are melodically genius or the lyrics relate to your life?

Will you release a solo jazz album in the future?

Was Paradise an original song you wrote for the album or was that just a rumour? If it was real, why was it not included?

Will you take parts of the recording experience of Cheek to Cheek into your next album - the live band, raw vocals or even the way jazz music was composed/written?

Thanks,

Hayden (@haydencrisp)

What's the concept / story / message of "Cheek to Cheek"? Since the songs aren't written by you this time, how you and Tony actually chose each song for this particular album? For example, did you try to build a specific story / message because when I was listening to it, I felt there was something more into it than just "a nice collection of classic songs"?

Thank you for this opportunity! I hope someday you will be back in Finland too! And I hope we will meet again..

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived