💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How to Get Away With Murder

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

I WAS SO MAD CAUSE I DIDN'T WATCHED THE EPISODE BUT SAW THE PICTURE OF ASHER AND THE BLONDE GIRL IN THE BED ON FACEBOOK I WAS SO PISSED! i think i'll dislike their page on facebook cause it contains spoilers!

LOL, you betta dislike their page asap :)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, you betta dislike their page asap :)

i took my friend's phone and disliked Revenge cause she didnt saw season 3 and 4 yet and they post a lot of spoilers in pictures. i did the same for Vampire Dairies, i'll do it for Murder tbh!

Who do you think killed Sam?

Who do you think killed Sam?

I don't know at this point, because knowing Shonda there will be an unexpected-shocking twist for sure on that ;)

I don't know at this point, because knowing Shonda there will be an unexpected-shocking twist for sure on that ;)

i really hope i'll be surprised!

Teal Ambition

Finally Rebecca and Wes LOL

Last night's episode was insane :giveup:

Here's the preview for next week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-EraTLUB1k

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

llbcherry

How did I just now find this thread? :nooo: THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW UGGGHH

What did you think of last night?

I too noticed Asher using Disco Stick! He was so ridiculous. "I see you, nerdy girl who probably still looks good naked!" :smh:

And I am a straight chick, and even so, HOW ARE YOU GAY GUYS TOLERATING THE HOTNESS OF CONNOR?! :deadbanana:

Tell me he is straight IRL!!!!

Anyway, the episode!! Sooo, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Rebecca ADMIT to killing Sam when she was in the hotel with Wes? She said something like, "He was going to kill me, I grabbed the statue, I'm glad he's dead. He deserved to die." - also, the scene at the beginning where she is splattered with blood at the Keating's home.... SO CONFUSED.... because the whole angle for next week is #WHOKILLEDSAM :huh:

So was she just saying that? As in, that could be her defense to protect someone else?

Also, what did you think of Nate saying to Annalise, "I gave you an out. Remember that when this all goes to hell."

That she could have left Sam and been with him?

That she could have gone to the police with the evidence against Sam and in turn help her client get off??

Other Thoughts:

Michaela- :rip: at her acting all snobby about her "interview" and getting served a prenup.

Laurel- Acting skanky on the porch! "What if I don't want you to get over it?"

Connor- brought dude flowers, another guy answers door. Poor guy! he's a hornball tho, so...

Wes & Rebecca- saw that coming! Interesting scene with the s-x/autopsy layovers. Creepy!

Annalise- letting Sam help her with info about the Stangard's. She wants to forgive him poor thing, until she finds out

LILA WAS 6 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!! - OH SNAP!!

Preview for next week goes back in time to cover the story during Lila and Sam's affair.

This show is so great. Please tell me there will be another season. Does anyone know??

Also, just one more episode, right??

Vernier

That s-x scene intersped with the autopsy scene :nooo: The last scene when Bonnie delivered the news :giveup:

Loved the episode. Poor Michaela :rip:

And I see Oliver upgraded to a BBC cat_zpsa5a1f50a.png

Also, when Anneliese said she was grateful for the miscarriages thanks to Rebecca :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

In the season? no, there's 15 episodes.

Given the blood splatter I think he was shot (perhaps by Bonnie) while Rebecca was about to kill him

Finally Rebecca and Wes LOL

Last night's episode was insane :giveup:

Here's the preview for next week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-EraTLUB1k

wait, so it's going to flashback to Lila before she died?

Teal Ambition

wait, so it's going to flashback to Lila before she died?

Seems like it!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

How did I just now find this thread? :nooo: THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW UGGGHH

What did you think of last night?

I too noticed Asher using Disco Stick! He was so ridiculous. "I see you, nerdy girl who probably still looks good naked!" :smh:

And I am a straight chick, and even so, HOW ARE YOU GAY GUYS TOLERATING THE HOTNESS OF CONNOR?! :deadbanana:

Tell me he is straight IRL!!!!

Anyway, the episode!! Sooo, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Rebecca ADMIT to killing Sam when she was in the hotel with Wes? She said something like, "He was going to kill me, I grabbed the statue, I'm glad he's dead. He deserved to die." - also, the scene at the beginning where she is splattered with blood at the Keating's home.... SO CONFUSED.... because the whole angle for next week is #WHOKILLEDSAM :huh:

So was she just saying that? As in, that could be her defense to protect someone else?

Also, what did you think of Nate saying to Annalise, "I gave you an out. Remember that when this all goes to hell."

That she could have left Sam and been with him?

That she could have gone to the police with the evidence against Sam and in turn help her client get off??

Other Thoughts:

Michaela- :rip: at her acting all snobby about her "interview" and getting served a prenup.

Laurel- Acting skanky on the porch! "What if I don't want you to get over it?"

Connor- brought dude flowers, another guy answers door. Poor guy! he's a hornball tho, so...

Wes & Rebecca- saw that coming! Interesting scene with the s-x/autopsy layovers. Creepy!

Annalise- letting Sam help her with info about the Stangard's. She wants to forgive him poor thing, until she finds out

LILA WAS 6 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!! - OH SNAP!!

Preview for next week goes back in time to cover the story during Lila and Sam's affair.

This show is so great. Please tell me there will be another season. Does anyone know??

2 episodes till we know who killed sam!

and it's not rebecca, i'm 100% sure.

they ordered a full season, but its too soon to tell it will get a second one!

Archived