Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How to Get Away With Murder

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
57 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

can one of y'all hunties give me a link to stream the first episode. i've been searching the web but i can't find one:giveup:

I don't have a link since I use my Kodi box on TV :/ I'm sure if you google "Watch How To Get Away With Murder online" there will be links though!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

I'm so upset about who is going to die this season. :udidnt: Like I love every keating 5??? The show wouldn't be the same without one of them?? I expected it to be Nate bc of Annalises reaction, but I thought they made it clear it would be one of the 5 and a BIG shocker, and I can't see that being Nate. My guess at this point would have to be Asher, since they haven't done as much with him as everyone else. Either way, I guess it's nice that every week we'll get to cross someone off the list as to who made it.

artpopulace

Why does S03 have a separate thread :duck::duck::duck:

still mad because of the coliver breakup tho

WHY PETE NOWALK AND SHONDA RHIMES

tumblr_lin16e8s1O1qdr219.gif~c200tumblr_lin16e8s1O1qdr219.gif~c200tumblr_lin16e8s1O1qdr219.gif~c200tumblr_lin16e8s1O1qdr219.gif~c200tumblr_lin16e8s1O1qdr219.gif~c200tumblr_lin16e8s1O1qdr219.gif~c200tumblr_lin16e8s1O1qdr219.gif~c200tumblr_lin16e8s1O1qdr219.gif~c200tumblr_lin16e8s1O1qdr219.gif~c200

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

artpopulace

JACK FALAHEE'S ACTING WAS A+++ ON E02 :giveup::giveup::giveup: thank god the parole woman got free and oliver was safe during the fire night. (ollie is becoming a jerk tho)

connor probably on e03:

tumblr_odu4eoP5B51qdmb8eo1_540.gif

• 4 weeks later...
artpopulace

Just watched the new episode yesterday and I can't contain my feelings since Connor is still not confirmed to be alive :grr:

Who do you think is under the sheet? The news report already told that the dead person is/was a man.

Who's alive so far:

Spoiler

Annalise, Oliver, Bonnie, Laurel, Michaela, Asher, Meggy

I think the person under the sheet is

Spoiler

either Frank or Wes. They'll get in fight about Laurel. Like what Asher said, he was with Laurel and Connor when Annalise called them. Maybe the two got into a fight?

It's obvious that the writers try to bait Connor as the guy under the sheet, but it will be a giveaway and there will be no element of suprise. It might be Mahoney's white kid too or Nate too.

Can't wait for the 9th ep!!! (This is when they'll reveal who died right?)

lavenderblondee

I'm so excited to get off work and watch this tonight. :giveup: 

Spoiler

I think that now it's just obvious that they're setting it up to be a battle between having people think it's Wes or Connor after their "fight". I still don't think it'll be either of them. My bet is still on Nate, only because her reaction. If they wanted to really shock people, sure they could kill off Frank, but I get the feeling they won't. I hope not at least. I've had my eye on other people, but neither of them warrant the reaction from Annalise that we got.

Also Am I the only one who was upset with how Connor treated Wes??? Directly blaming him for everything that has gone wrong in their lives because he protected the group from Sam? Come on, man :grr:

Haroon

@Teal Ambition Will you be updating the OP? :confused: If not then is it alright for a new thread to be made by a new OP? :happy: Interest has been shown in running a thread for this show, and the more updated it'll be the better :laughga: 

Teal Ambition
22 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Teal Ambition Will you be updating the OP? :confused: If not then is it alright for a new thread to be made by a new OP? :happy: Interest has been shown in running a thread for this show, and the more updated it'll be the better :laughga: 

I already created one for season 3. Someone just started posting in this super old thread for some reason.

Edit: Here it is: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived