💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My CD just came, 3rd copy haha. I wish it was the deluxe edition but still crazy excited.  

Has anyone got there signed booklet yet? Honestly, I'm a little worried we all got scammed. :gum:

My CD just came, 3rd copy haha. I wish it was the deluxe edition but still crazy excited.  

Has anyone got there signed booklet yet? Honestly, I'm a little worried we all got scammed. :gum:

please read through the last page. 

Teal Ambition

Has anyone outside the US got their album yet?

I don't think so :/

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Daenerys

Update from LOONEY TUNES :

LADY GAGA FANS PLEASE READ!
1. If you haven't received your CD, don't fret! They have all been shipped and will be arriving to you soon.
2. If you received your CD but did NOT receive the correct quantity, please send us an email: [email protected]
3. AUTOGRAPHED CD BOOKLETS WILL BE ARRIVING SHORTLY. They were originally scheduled to be shipped up to three weeks from the original date of purchase so please be patient, we haven't forgotten about you!
Thanks!

They must still be getting swamped with fans, probably being rude to them... they have explained over and over about this, the fans who bought t where told when they bought it to follow their social accounts for updates on it... they didn't its their own fault.

I'm pretty certain we havent got scammed tbh.

Just for reassurance! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

RAMROD

Really? E-mail?

Mine that was sent for awhile now still haven't got response.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Thats good to know! Now I can get excited again. Probably should check my email more often. I wish companies would just send me a snapchat. :thirst:

CaliLilMonster

Any updates on shipping of the booklets? It's almost been 4 weeks. Hoping it comes by next week. 

Archived