💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

UPDATE: This item is no longer available. Use this thread to discuss your CDs and anything else about this topic :yes:

PLEASE NOTE: Many people here are getting very worried that they are receiving their CDs unsigned. Just to clear things up, don't worry, you WILL get a signature, but the signature will be shipped on a booklet SEPARATE from the CD. So, you will receive the sealed standard CD and then an autographed booklet :excited:

BREAKING: We also have some images of the signed booklet.

2cy417t.jpg
 10810016_327151927492258_519038946_n.jpg

WOW!!! If you purchase the new Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga CD “Cheek to Cheek†from us you will get a FREE AUTOGRAPHED CD BOOKLET FROM LADY GAGA!!

Yes that is correct this is a REAL autograph from Lady Gaga.

This is not a reprint or a screen. These are real autographed booklets we are receiving directly from Lady Gaga! We are doing this promotion directly with Lady Gaga and Interscope Records. And the autograph is FREE!! All you have to do is purchase the new CD from us and we will send you both the CD and the autographed booklet. Shipping in the USA is $4.99 and international is $12.99. USA shipping is first class and includes tracking. International will include tracking where available by the post office.

LADY GAGA is personally autographing these booklets for ONLY LOONEY TUNES right now!
They will arrive at our store in 3 weeks. WE WILL SHIP ALL ORDERS IN 3 WEEKS. BUT YOU HAVE TO ORDER NOW!!We have 2000 booklets to ship out.

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rolodex of Hate

I can't believe I already bought my copy and now there are autographed ones with free autographs :giveup:

Rolodex of Hate

Weren't these up for sale on Gaga's site for 400 each? :koons:

We must not forget that on Gaga's site they came with a free lithogram :oops:  More than worth the extra $375 :toofunga:

Batwings

I've never even heard of this company before. Why would Lady Gaga have an exclusive signing deal with them?

Archived